Chapter 3

The next morning, Molly was ripped from her sleep when she heard pounding on her front door. Who the heck is that?! She wondered, sliding out of bed and heading downstairs.

She whipped open the door with force and nearly fell backwards, her hangover and headache was killing her.

And when she heard Pierre giggle she turned red. "Pierre! What are you doing here so early?!"

He looked at his fancy watch, "honey, it's after noon."

Her eyes went huge, "it is?! Ugh, this time change is killing me."

Pierre laughed, "it shouldn't kill you that much. It's only a 3 hour difference and technically it's  3:30 back in Seattle. Do you make a habit of sleeping in so late?"

She groaned, "nooo... I just...ugh, I'm hungover. Come in." She held the door open for him as he entered, a big grin on his face.

"Well, then you're lucky that I brought you my hangover cure and a gift."

He walked passed her into the kitchen as she followed him. He started pulling a bunch of stuff from a bag as he pulled out a blender she didn't know she had from under the island. He tossed in a bunch of veggies, some sparkling water, an aspirin, and a cherry. Then he blended it, the sound agitating her headache.

"Here ya go, darling." He poured it into a cup and slid it in front of her.

"You want me to drink that?"

He winked, "you can thank me later. In the meantime, I brought you a gift!" He pulled a gift bag out of his bag and grinned, sliding that in front of her too.

"What else you got in there?" Molly laughed, leaning over to peak inside.

"You never ask a man what's in his bag..." he laughed, zipping it up and throwing it on the floor.

She took a small sip from the weird drink in front of her but was surprised when it was actually really good and she took a bigger, greedier drink before focusing on the gift in front of her. She untied the cute ribbon and stuck her hand inside. She didn't know what she was expecting, but as she pulled it out, she definitely wasn't expecting this.

"Pierre..." she scolded, holding up a beautiful dark purple dress. It was strapless with cups for her breasts that was covered in a purple lace, then it flowed down just under the cups. "It's beautiful! But, why did you get me a dress?" Molly never wore dresses. She was a jean and tee shirt kind of girl.

"For the BBQ tonight, duh!"

Molly froze, glaring at Pierre, "what BBQ?"

"The one you and I are throwing here at your new place. Remember I told you about it last night?"

"Last night I was drunk," she started, and also peaking on her neighbor who was fucking a woman while he was staring at her, "I don't remember any such conversation."

"Well, if you weren't so enveloped in the boy next door, you would have heard me."

Molly snorted, "I was not enveloped. I was simply curious."

He laughed, "well, you can be curious tonight when he comes over."

"W-what?"

Pierre nodded like it was no big deal, "yeah, I knocked on your door forever and when you didn't answer I saw your lover boy come out of his house and I sauntered over, obviously, and asked for that rain-check and he actually agreed. He'll be here at 6."

Molly wasn't sure if she wanted to hug him or strangle him.

"Luckily I brought you that dress," he winked, "you can thank me later."