Chapter 32

Dominick felt crushed. Felt beaten. Felt confused.

He has never in his life felt the betrayal he just felt when he found Molly with another man. And this was one of the main reasons why he never got involved romantically with a woman, but deep down he thought Molly would be different.

He fell in love with her hard, and now he was paying the price for thinking she was different than any other woman.

They were all the same. At least to him.

Was something wrong with him? He wondered. His entire life he put up walls around himself for this exact reason and he never broke them down for anyone. Anyone except for Molly. And now he realizes he made a horrible mistake.

Who the fuck was that guy, anyways? He gripped the steering wheel and clenched his jaw at the memory of this mornings events. He shoul go back there and rip that mother fuckers head off.

But then he took a deep breath and told himself no. She would probably still be back there and she was the last person he wanted to see right now.

"Fuck!!" He cursed loudly, slamming his hand against the steering wheel.

Why did this hurt so much?

His phone kept ringing and every time he looked he saw Molly's face and he would immediately decline her call. He had nothing to say to her.

Then it rang again and this time he saw Pierre's face and he answered, the call connecting through the cars speakers.

"Pierre." Dominick greeted with anger laced in his tone.

"Have you found her yet?" Pierre sounded frantic, worried.

Dominick groaned, "oh, I found her alright... in a fucking motel room with another guy."

"What?!" Pierre screeched, "who?"

"I don't fucking know!!" Dominick barked.

Pierre paused for a moment before he stated, "that doesn't sound like Molly. Are you sure you have the situation figured out? Maybe she was kidnapped, or drugged!" He gasped, "go rescue her!"

"Pierre!" Dominick barked, cutting him off, "I know what I saw...and what I saw was Molly nearly naked behind a guy who answered the door in his boxers. I'm done..." he finished softly.

Pierre sighed, "can I do something to help?"

Dominick gripped the steering wheel tightly again, "yeah, you can over to my place and start packing me a few bags. When I get home I'm heading for Chicago."

"For good?!" Pierre screeched.

Dominick shrugged, but answered Pierre, "maybe..."

"Fuck..." is all Pierre could say. "Oh... Molly's calling me..."

"Don't tell her anything. You got it?" Dominick was fucking pissed at the sound of her name. When Pierre agreed, he qucikly emded the call and kept driving in silence.

Florida is a long way away but he felt the long drive would do him some good. He asked siri to bring him home and then sat back and looked at the road ahead of him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Molly was sobbing into the phone as she spoke to Pierre, who had admitted he just got off the phone with Dominick.

"What am I going to do, Pierre?!" Molly begged for an answer. She just got done telling Pierre everything. About the night before. About Derek and who he was. And the scene that Dominick witnessed this morning that  didn't mean what he thought it did.