Chapter 23

"Hey." Noah said as he entered the kitchen and eyed them both suspiciously.

Dominick had rounded the kitchen island and stood against it, no doubt trying to hide his erection. And Molly turned to smile at Noah.

"Hey. I wasn't feeling good so I came in out of the heat to get some water." She smiled shyly as she walked up to Noah, "maybe I just need some food."

Noah was looking down at her as he wrapped an arm around her waist in a possessive manner and glared at Dominick, "you got any food out back?"

Dominick didn't say anything, he just pointed and nodded nonchalantly.

Molly pulled Noah from the kitchen as they headed back outside and found that there was in fact food out back. Molly made a plate behind Noah and didn't say a word. Did he suspect something? She wondered. If he did, he wasn't saying anything.

They found their spots back at the table and Molly looked around for Pierre who was found standing at the bar and flirting with Ricky. They both had huge smiles on their faces and Molly sighed. At least one of them was going to have a happy ending at this party.

Then Molly caught Dominick out the corner of her eye as she turned to watch him. He came out the back door and didn't look in her direction as he walked up to the brunette bimbo and the guy she was standing with. She watched as he placed his hand on the small of her back and shook the guys hand. Then she felt even worse about what they just did in the kitchen. She had completely forgotten that Dominick had a girlfriend of his own. She was his girlfriend, right?

Now she wasn't so sure because the brunette bimbo was now hugging and kissing on the guy Dominick just shook hands with. Molly rolled her eyes at the scene, thinking she was probably his new partner on a movie and they all swung together or something. The thought made Molly nauseated and she set her plate of food down.

"Want to go for a swim?" She turned and asked Noah, taking Dominick out of her line of sight.

He shrugged, "sure, why not."

Noah set his plate down too as they both stood and Molly took her kimono off once again before they slowly stepped into the nice cool pool water.

Molly swam towards the deep end, Noah right beside her, as he stopped her and pulled her towards him. Noah then grabbed her around the waist as he pulled her close which made Molly instinctively wrap her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck.

"Have you ever had sex in a pool?" Noah whispered as he lowered his face and kissed her neck.

Her eyes instinctively went up and found Dominick's as he stood there staring at them with a tight jaw. Then memories of her time with Dominick in her pool flashed through her mind. She had in fact had sex in a pool and it was glorious. And as the memories came back she felt the familiar heat caress across her skin and down between her legs but it wasn't Noah who was turning her on. No, it was memories of that day with Dominick and now that he was staring back at her she couldn't help but imagine Dominick between her legs right now and not Noah.

Then she pushed off of him, feeling ashamed and dirty.

"I was just kidding," Noah laughed, "I wouldn't have sex with you when all these people are around. That's just gross."

Molly couldn't move. Her eyes were still glued to Dominick's as he gave her a knowing grin. Smug bastard, she thought. She hated him in this exact moment because all she could think about was her boyfriend in front of her that couldn't even make her cum while Dominick could obviously make her cum with just three fingers. He really had ruined her. Yet, the sad part was that if she had never met Dominick, her time with Noah the other night would have been good and that would have been enough for her. And what's worse is the thought that her life before Dominick was so boring and she would have lived a boring dull life for the rest of her life. So, did she thank Dominick, or curse him?