Chapter 48

Pierre and Molly were standing inside Coach as Pierre obsessed over their new handbags while Molly stood there feeling anxious.

They had been shopping for hours it felt like and she was ready to go home. She hadn't heard a word from Dominick all day and she didn't trust Dakota. And she still didn't know why.

"Pierre." Molly grabbed his arm, "I'm not feeling so well. Can we head back home now?"

Pierre pouted his lip but studied his best friend, "are you alright? Baby giving you troubles?"

Molly nodded, "something like that. I just want to go lie down."

"Okay, babe." He set down the handbag he was eyeing and looped his arm in Molly's as they left the store and headed back to the parking lot.

Pierre talked a bunch on the drive home but Molly kept quiet and stared out the window. She just wanted to get home to her husband.

"Is it just me, or is Dakota kind of weird?"

Pierre's question pulled Molly out of her zone as she looked over at him and nodded.

"Very weird. I don't know why but I don't trust her. I just want her gone." Molly admitted.

"Then tell Dominick to give her some money and send her packing. She's a big girl. She's made it this far in life without him and if she has some money then she can fuck off."

Molly laughed, but knew Pierre had a good point. Maybe she would discuss that with Dominick tonight when they were alone.

"Are you staying the night?" Molly asked him.

"Can't. I've got a hot date tonight." He was grinning from ear to ear.

"What?! Share!!" Molly laughed.

"Well, his name is Zac and he's absolutely adorable!" Pierre fanned his face, "I think he might be a keeper."

Molly laughed again, "I'd like to meet him sometime."

"Of course you will baby-girl." Pierre pulled into the driveway and Molly saw that everything looked normal and that Dominick's car was still in it's spot. "Need any help carrying this stuff in?"

Molly looked in the backseat at all the bags filled with things Pierre insisted he buy and then she shook her head, "nah, I can manage. Call me later, 'kay?" She leaned over and they kissed each other's cheeks before Molly slipped out of the front seat and grabbed her bags.

The house was quiet when she entered and set her bags down in the foyer.

"Dominick?" She called out but didn't hear anything. "Babe?" Still nothing, so she began walking through the house, finding each room to be empty.

Then she stepped into the kitchen and looked out the large windows to the back yard and found Dominick lounging next to the pool on one of the poolside beds, his shirt was off, revealing his vivid tattoos in the sun and he looked like he was sleeping. She knew he had to have been exhausted after this mornings festivities because she was feeling it herself.

But then her smile immediately faded when she saw Dakota walk in his direction. She was completely naked except for bikini bottoms that barely covered her ass and she was tying them back on.

Molly's heart dropped into her stomach and pure rage filled her.

And as she stepped towards the door and onto the back patio, she saw that Dominick's shorts were undone and were lower on his hips than he normally wore them.

Molly wasted no time whipping the back door open and marching outside.

"What the fuck is this?!" Molly's voice was loud and shaking from the rage boiling inside.