prolouge

Guys
This book has lots and lots of grammatical mistakes.. Needed to edit..
SO Sry for the inconvenience.. It takes time to edit as I'm little busy with my works..
I repeat ignore mistakes or anything..
Hope you understand my request🙏😊
So you can read if you want but don't taunt me if you didn't understood about character POV.. So small note from my side if you're going to read..
happy reading..

Enjoy ❤❤❤
With love author..

***********************

"Every husband was same", there'll be no love it's only their act untill they get what they want from us,.
Love'll be faded with time, and after some years- no within months they'll stop showing care and love but whatever it'll be ended soon! Neelima said..

No it won't happen,.. stop your stupid talk neelu..
How many times i have to tell you love is love there is no word for needs or lust !! it's a lifetime bonding between two souls.
Consummating is to express their love towards each other and how important they were in each other's life! Tapasvi said..

"Ohhhh is it?"

Then let's have bet if you prove me wrong i would agree with you that "marriage is a sacred bonding and your blah blah........( i swear you dear whatever you have done with my life and i would do the same and even worsen your sweet cute married life)! Neelima spoke to herself..

hey what are you thinking?
what's the bet ?? Tapasvi asked..

*************

hey guys this was the story of a girl and a boy who were paired up in arranged marriage," yes" love story of this pair was just started after the marriage, ..💑💝💗....

This girl who chosen to be a housewife, everything is quite possible now-a-days but everyone are living a mechanical life,without joy & enjoyment, but she is ambitious and also managed to pursue her dreams in education and married to a man who was busy all the time to give a comfy life to his family,..

This story is a fun loving with comedy romance, love is to be blossomed everyday of your life... it's a trust , a commitment,...

So welcome, all of you and enjoy our love story which is going to be filled with fun , anger , love , stupidity, every emotions, of human life,..💝💗💖💞

hey guys this was very much related to my feelings,

my story my words,
No copying of any scenes or part without permission..
If anyone finds similarity pls do inform me..

hope you like the story..
don't forget to comment.

yours author,

pradhana...