chapter 31 (our feelings💘)

Two chapters in one day,
Hope you all enjoy❤❤

I'll think of that later after getting back to home

For now, he smirked.
What ❓it's going to be, I ran away from there, and he tried to catch me!

Stop!

No,

Why ❓

I was still angry with you..

What❓I know how to make you 😎cool..

He caught me finally,and I was locked between him and door,Why are you angry with me?

I was taking my breath heavily due to this running..

Why ❓his hands rested on my shoulders..

I told you before, whatever fight we should solve together with our talks but you hurt me..

I know I was sorry for that..

Sorry won't take your words back, dhaksh and more over nothing was like before between us, a few tears started flowing down..

Nothing was changed before nor now, did you get that he made me look at him.

And more over I should be angry with you, do you know how I felt when I saw those divorce papers?

Do you know how much I got lowered in my own eyes when I forced you that night?

Do you know how I felt after knowing your past incident with your sister?

Do you know how much I was sorry for every mistake of mine?

And mostly your bet what about that?

I - that, I couldn't able to meet his eyes, and started sobbing closing my face with my hands..

If your friend asks to leave me would you do that! I shook no, I'm sure you would do anything for being a good woman all your life..

Did you even think about me once? I looked at him,

Dh-dhaksh!

I decided to tell you all this after that night but it was ruined, I'm sorry 😔 for that.. I cried out saying that..

I'm sorry for not sharing my most sorrowful incident, I never believed in marriage or love..

But after getting married to you everything changed, "your are the best gift I got from my parents"

I hugged him putting my hands around his waist..

I'm sorry😔 I'm sorry for everything, saying that I kissed him on his chest..

I'm sorry, I'm very sorry for being selfish, my words got Stammered..

Is everything sorted out between us? I looked at him raising my head a bit to meet his eyes..