chapter 40@ foodie!

Chapter dedicated tobookfriend17

Today's quote...

Everyone says love decreases once baby enter their lives but in fact love❤😘 will be incredibly increased between them as the baby was strong enough to hold them together.

Dhaksh pov....

Finally I was back to my home and found her lying lifeless..

The burnt smell coming from kitchen with smoke..
I rushed and turned off the knob and gas also..

Opened the windows to let that smoke get out, I turned the main off and closed the main door which was autolock..

I carried her down and few people staring confusely, and helped me to get her in my car..

I rushed to the near by clinic..

And here the staff asking for details instead of checking?

I shouted at once, and one lady doc came and she understood my condition seeing me panting..

She ordered the staff to take her inn, I was restless waiting here outside, till the doctor was back.

I was very much afraid when she said she was weak and asking some unknown questions?

And ended with knowing the best news I haven't heard till now! I'm going to be Dad?

I was tapping my feet down to control my anxiety, and want to see my love now right now

But she was not allowing me and asking more question!

I couldn't handle anymore and asked can I see my wife..

She ended saying congratulations and thanking her, I took my steps to the room she was..

She was conscious and watching me coming to her, instead of asking what happened!

She said dhaksh I didn't turn off washing machine and other stuff..