chapter 1 (1st day in my in-laws home)

Hello readers 👋

Enjoy reading,

Two main leads of story,..

Tapasvi's p.o.v:

Today is my first day in our in-laws home,. our marriage was arranged and we didn't get anytime for meeting or anything within 15days everything completed. Groom's family came to see me and they liked me..
Everything lined up and followed by engagement and finally got Married...

"My mom gave me huge lecture on being a perfect house wife!!"

I'm a girl who lives comfy lifestyle according to the present generation but love to follow our traditions & culture,. I believe each and every tradition has it's own motto,.

Dhaksh's p.o.v:

"I got married?"

I can't believe this because i have my plans, in expanding my business, but my parents forced me to visit her that day or should I say they tricked me saying it's a family function.

After reaching there I got to know I was been trapped..
I'm not at all interested in this marriage..
And I just want to get out from there anyhow..
But my mom didn't allowed me to even move from there..

The moment when my eyes met her for the first time and i was just boomed..

"She's so simple", and i don't know why❓ but i said "yes",everything was done in two weeks!!

Now "I'm a married man!",  I looked at myself in mirror and laughed at myself looking at my white in white..

Yes.. it's our first night,. Our room was decorated very well or should i say bed was decorated too much with flowers and everything!

Finally She entered our room after lots of laughter going on outside of our room and door was locked from outside itself, still i can hear huge laughs outside of our room,.

Lol typical melodrama of elders and their sentiment.. I thought hearing their giggles outside..

She? "Oh now she's my wife", standing there and got ready very well in White and White and obviously looking beautiful with a glass of milk in her hands,.

I cleared my throat, to get attention..
But she took a step backward hitting herself to the door end making me chuckle,.

Ok I need to talk to her now I guess❓
Uff com'on dhaksh I said to myself before starting our first conversation..

" Please be comfortable", i said..

But I saw her being little nervous and shy too.

"I need to talk to you", she said..

"Yes of course", go ahead.. i replied..

First "pls drink this milk" saying that she handed me the glass,.  I took it and finished half.
Before i share this remaining half she said, "pls finish it i hate milk."

I chuckled hearing to her statement and saw her..
Pls finish this she again said..

I gulped down the remaining milk in one go as soon as i completed she took the empty glass and placed it on the table,.

Conversations between dhaksh and tapasvi..

Tapasvi: "Listen, I think i need some time."

Dhaksh: What?

Tapasvi: Yes, I know you're my husband but still you're a stranger to me.

Dhaksh: i laughed for a bit,listen actually i also need sometime i'm thinking how i'm - umm, going to say this to you!
Finally we both wanted sometime right?

Tapasvi: Yes.. I nodded..

Dhaksh: i think we should sleep now..
we should leave tomorrow right,.

Tapasvi: Yes..
Good night,and "thank you."

she slept on the other side and i did the same..

At dhaksh home:

Tapasvi POV:

My husband was youngest ones in the family and he had one elder brother and sister,. they were married and were doing jobs also,..

As I reached to my husband's house,  Maid took all my luggage to our room i mean to my husband's room,. I'm newly wedded bride and should be in saree!

I love saree but it's difficult when you have to work in kitchen with those heavy outfits.

I helped my in-law in cooking and later we served to all and ate together, but still I'm, you know i was surrounded by new people, new house and everything new around me..

Later I got in to my so called room which i have to share with my so called husband,.

I used to wear shorts and tees in my home in my room i was so comfortable,. My dad don't like he always scolds me and give lecture on this,. Yet I didn't stop wearing them..

But here in my husband's room? I  don't know how'll he react on this?

I was sitting on the bed waiting for him.
I don't know how mom used to manage in sarees whole day!

Hearing the door opening,

Ahh finally owner of this room arrived.. I thought..

He smiled looking at me and I too smiled with some discomfort,.

Everything ok? He asked.

I nodded yes..

"Are you doing any mounavratam(not talking to anyone)?"

No- no, why? I asked..

Because you're only nodding for everything since morning.. he said..

Ugh - Oh that was because everything here was new and my mom strictly said don't talk Unnecessarily, I said..

I don't know why but his laugh echoed in  our room..

What's so funny why are you laughing? I asked..

Hahaha nothing, I got to know that you're chatterbox.. he said making me mute..

Seeing me grumpy,
ok fine.. I won't laugh.. ok now stop being so grumpy.. I'll be back in a minute, he said..

Where are you going now? I asked..

I need to change.. I can't sleep in this casual clothes do you mind? He said..

Same here also i too can't sleep in this saree.. I said..

Who said you to be like that? go and change, he said..

Will you be ok if i wear my shorts & tees!? I asked..

He narrowed his eyebrows as if he was listening some unwanted thing..

I was little distress seeing him coming to me..

Be free just like you're in home, ok? but avoid going outside with those, he said..

Hello! I know my manners i'm wearing these just before going to sleep ok..
As i'm not comfortable in those long nighties, I said..

As soon as he came changing i too went and changed after taking bath, and peeked out to see what he's doing!

He was doing something in his laptop,leaning to the headboard. I tiptoed walking towards bed ignoring him and covered with blanket,.

Ok it's been soo long since I have checked my mobile! I thought and  took my phone as I  haven't checked it since two weeks, so replied to few msgs and chatted with my friends who were online at that moment..

He turned off the lights i was still using my phone, typing....

__________________________________

Don't forget to comment,

Drowsing off tonight,

yours author,
pradhana...