chapter 27 (that night!)

Today's quote..

Back to present

Back to present.....

It's almost crossed 11 in midnight, I was crying thinking of us, our lives which were like a broken glass and ended with scattered pieces...

Door knock brought me back to my sense, I went to the door and opened,and saw my brother in law who was holding dhaksh..

My eyes went wide seeing him like this, I forgot what happened between us right now I was afraid of his state!

Shiva brought him inside and he was laid on bed, dhaksh I put my hands on his forehead to which he shoved off my hand in a jerk, I took back and kept my hands covering my mouth to suppress my cries, and sobs..

I lowered my head, not to see how anger was shiva, I'm sorry I told..

I don't know what happened between you too but one thing I can say he loves you so much, that's what all he said and left us alone...

He closed the door before leaving, I collapsed there only beside the bed and cried even more..

Dhaksh pov...

My head was hurting badly, I opened my eyes and she was not there, I got up holding my head and rested on the headboard..

My gaze soon went on her who was leaning to the bed sitting down,.
I got up and went near to her my hands were about to caress her face but my anger dominated more, my love replaced with anger now..

I got up sternly and took the landline to order, some tea.. My hatred was shown on the manager over the phone, my harsh voice to which she woke up and was looking at me sadly,

Dha- dhaksh,

I ended the call and she was about to talk but I shoved her not now don't make any issues right now I said and left...

Dhaksh dh-!,
*****************

We, were about to leave and we got ready and waiting in the lobby,

I was in my own state sitting at the end of sofa thinking deeply, my two angels giggles brought me back as they were waving at me and ansh was calling me with his cute little hands.. Nishitha handed him to me, and asked if I was fine! I nodded with fake smile on my face..

I took him in my lap, and tears were already in my eyes, I closed my eyes and a tear which escaped down I wiped off immediately not showing to anyone, ansh was aware of this he can sense I was sad and leaned to me putting his hands on my neck mumbling something in his way.  I kissed him on his head and hugged him more as he was about to leave for Hyderabad in a couple of days along with his parents..

This time we were settled in different cars while returning, his eyes hate me, I can't take this anymore..

All the while, they stopped in between becoz of my dizziness, but luckily I took the medication which was given by doctor last night..