Chapter 17 (reason behind his anger)

Hey guys,

 i said you before sort out any fight in right time..

If time flies distance increases and might cause rift between couples, 

Dhakshp.o.v 

At office, 

Typing. .......

Shit!! why can't I focus , oh god she is doing every thing  just to irritate me more. Damn it saying that i pushed away the keyboard, ...

I Took crying sanvi as she was about to have her lunch , but she thinks I forgave her if I responded to her smile , to which I gave her my angry looks...

But it hurted me most she left the food and took baby from me , ... when her hand touched me , yes I missed her i missed my love , I was like numb from past  few months , she was the one who created mess between our happy lives, . 

I was hitting the table to supress my anger , which was not in my control,...

Doorknock , 

I Took a deep breath, but my anger was still on my face, come in.. 

Sir, 

Yes , files you asked for,....... k i'll take a look place it on the table. Sir , what Mr. X , 

Actually, it was still pending, and i need permission to get back home , by tomorrow morning I promise I'll submit you in time , ..

What ? And why you even ask for permission I won't let you go untill you finish work . .

Sir , my wife  was carrying and she needs me I was not at all giving her time , as per my work but today it's her b'day, and i promised her I'll get back soon. 

I know it's k you can leave now but I need my files sharp 10 in the morning. .

I promise and thank you so much sir. .

I know what's love and i can understand you,_____ wish your wife from my side too.. sure sir thank-you. .

Have a great day, bye..

It's already 5 in the evening, i was physically present in the office, but my mind was not here.. 

I grabbed my phone and went down.. and got into the car. .

Sir , where ? Of course to home.. k sir .

K in the middle we'll buy some snacks, and you__ i know sir your favourite shop , i nodded driver  with a smile. 

We got back with some hot bajjis, pakoras, and few other items...

As soon as I entered  vadina (brother's wife ) I was searching for you only..  hi dhaksh I handed her the paper bag , this one ,  i know jilebi for your wife! Right,  i nodded running my hand through hair..

I don't understand onething you both take care of each other, but still won't talk . ? No vadina, i turned around if anyone hear about our fight. . Kk but today also she didn't have her lunch, right??Yes please will you give it to her!! of course it became my routine, ..

Since past few months, you gave me this duty of feeding your hungry wife , whenever she skips her food...

You pretend to be angry with her even you love her and she is lucky to have you dhaksh,........... she is really lucky... you go crazy in her absence, and i really wish you both end your fight, our house was empty without your heart full smiles, you both were the present but became lifeless like some non living things..

She took the packet and went to our room. I turned the chair facing to our room ,  Laxmi maa placed everything on the plate and brought to us , at the dining table, me dad ,mom , my sister nikshitha and her son everyone were sitting and talking. .