chapter 26 (guilty)

Hello everyone,

Sry for the delay in update..

Kk I know some of you might be angry, kk taunt me....

**********""

Finished taunting me!

Fine, I miss you guys so much..

For showing your love special day wasn't necessary..
Everyday should be a special one and it depends on expressing only.. Don't hide your feelings show them how much they mean to you...

Hey guys today's quote...

Contd

Contd....

I'm sry dhaksh I muttered to myself.. I turned around and saw him sleeping peacefully, his hands never left me..

I'm such a bad wife that I couldn't give what you want.. I just want to prove neelima that how much strong was our relationship even after not having physical relation between us and it was just till our anniversary...

I promise I'll fulfill my duties as a wife till the end.. I'm sry that I lied today about my period..

I just want to avoid, there is no other way that I can stop you right now..

I'm sry I said running my hand through his cheek lovingly..
He moved a little but snuggled more keeping his face near to my neck and gave a small kiss, I was surprised if he was awake.. But no he did it in his sleep, I ran my hand through his hair lovingly, and I soon drifted into sleep...

Morning.......

I opened my eyes, and turned around but he was not there.. I saw the time " Oh my god it's 8 already "..

I marched towards kitchen and saw, dhaksh!
What are you doing?
Preparing breakfast🍳☕ for my wife..
How sweet but it's not necessary, you move I'll finish this..

No I'm going to make dosa for my lil doll so go and fresh up..

But dhaksh.. No, nothing move he made me go putting his hands around my shoulder..

I gave up and went to freshen up..

After 20 min, I finally dressed up in normal wear outfit and tied my hair in bun, marching towards kitchen..

Wait where are you coming dear? Till I was in kitchen no one was allowed here..

Dhaksh sry I got late today, let me I'll finish remaining,never mind dear I knew, how restless you are and that too you're not feeling well..

Unknown slap hit me, it was a lie...1st lie I ever told you in these 6months of our marriage..

He made me walk towards dining table and made me sit.. Wait a second saying that he went back to kitchen..