chapter@36 partitions

Today's quote:

I don't know this would happen one day, my husband and shiva got into fight due to some third person

My in-laws are completely broken💔 due to there son's fight. Everything happened after we came from festival.

I didn't ask him anything about the business, I don't want him to see sad in festival time so max I made him avoid his phone for 2days and after returning back to home shiva was fuming with anger..

He started to argue after finding out of business loss, I stood far I can't handle these fights anytime I was scared of this and mostly not want to come in between brothers.

Dhaksh pov...

I don't want to make any issues, I know my irresponsibly made loss of that its my mistake to leave everything on trusting people, I have to leave now.

I don't want anything from them again, I turned to leave and my heart ached for a bit I turned around and my gaze fallen on and i know the reason it's my wife.

I nodded her to come, she immediately reached me.

I took her hand in mine, and left without turning back, my parents cry was audible to me but I have made my mind..

*****

I never thought I'll be back to Bangalore once again like this.

This was my own property I bought after I got profits in my business, so I shifted here taking my wife with me, one shelter was at least in my fate not getting on roads. I was never feared of me, but now I have my responsibility of my love, she knows what was my situation but she  chose to come with me the moment I just sighed her extending my hand.

She didn't questioned me anything about what happened with me.

In past few days I was tensed of this matter only, I even shouted on her, but she never showed any anger in fact she understood my silence.

I promise I'll build my empire again I'll never let my love to think of worse situation never ever not even in her dream..

I vow to protect you from everything.

Tapasvi pov...

"I'm leaving" This was the last word spelt from him on that day, I was broken when he started leaving without me.
Tears started brimming in my eyes, my vision got blurred due to the effect of water in my eyes.

I want to run back of him I can't let him go alone without taking me, I swiped my tears and saw him, he sighed with his eyes extended his hand, I rush to him to hold his hand and nothing was important than my husband but I felt bad for my in-laws who were broken. But I promise to myself that I'll reunite them again.

We took our ride, I talked with my parents and said we're leaving. They're worried and invited us to stay with them but i denied and said one thing i trust him and I want to be with him in every situation it may be hard time or happy time..