chapter 12 (another girl in my husband's life !!!)

written on oct 5th 2018

edited on oct 24th 2020

Hi readers, 

This part is going to be short hope you like it...

Who was she? Why he was late today?

He was never like this before, all the time I was wandering around the house.

Exactly after  1 hr , i heard the door bell and in no time I opened the door and  as I was waiting for him, his looks were different today , I want to yell at him but this will definitely going to make us fight and i don't want that..

I followed him, to bed room, where he was about to go for bath , i guess.. He started changing I didn't even mind that.. Only one thing ringing in my head ,  who was she? i have to find out.

When he went inside the bathroom, all the time his eyes were on me only...

After 10 minutes he finished his bath, now it's time to answer! I immediately locked the door from outside 😤.  

Dhaksh: I was about to open the door, but it was not opening? I pulled harder but of no use what happened? I peeked through the knob end found it was locked from outside...

It's definitely her who else will do such childish act.. 

T-tapasvi?  I know you're outside "open the door " hey I know you did it on purpose.. now it's too much open the door.. are you listening to me? Tapasvi? 

Tapasvi: Yes , you're right I did it on purpose. I'm not that girl who'll cry sitting in the corner if her husband cheats her and she'll think of obeying him and live sorrow life thinking it's her fate 😎..  I'm Faithfull to you , and you also should be faithful to me. 

"Now tell me who is she ?" 

Dhaksh: Tapasvi it's enough now, are you going to open or not ? 

Tapasvi: No , untill I don't get the answer from you, till then you'll be inside. ..

Dhaksh: Ohh god I was stuck in my own plan..

Tapasvi: what ? What are you murmuring within you? i started crying... D-dhaksh what happened to us? why you did this, who was she ? Pls tell me dhaksh plsz. 

Dhaksh: No pls don't cry she is my friend and her husband also right beside her when she was talking with you , i just want to tease you darling, pls open the door now....

Tapasvi: How can I believe you? what  if it's false,.

DHAKSH:  no darling I promise I'll make you talk to her if you want. 

Tapasvi: So you did all this to make me jealous? or you want to know if I would hurt  Or not ? 

Dhaksh: so now you got your answers, now let me out,.

Tapasi: ok you shouldn't repeat this again!

Dhaksh: Yes I won't now plsz will you open the door, 

Tapasvi: "yes" here I opened the door and he was out finally... I know he would be mad at me right now, better I move from here. 

"Wait stop there,"  ok you made me suffer till now, and now it's my turn darling. said dhaksh..

But I didn't stop I took my tiny steps to reach the door which was just an inch part from me. But he locked the  door and i started moving backward,.

 i want to make you jealous for at least one day but I don't knw my wife was so intelligent,!

N- no dhaksh actually I know you would never cheat me , i know you love me wholeheartedly,.