chapter @38 be positive

Today's quote..

If we think negative it would lead to distract more making to look small mistakes in magnified glasses.

If we think positive and find right solutions we get more closer.

Contd of previous part

Dhaksh POV.....

I was lying on my back holding her on to me caressing her hair,I kissed her bunch in this few seconds after she fall asleep.

In these few days her lap became my pillow and all my struggles restless days skipped from my mind when she was with me..

I want to give you every happiness in the world and I promise to get back what we lost my grip tightened holding her as my words left from my heart.

Sometimes I think if she was not there with me what would I have done? Thinking of that I - no i can't even imagine my life without her..

I was out of my thoughts, when she nuzzled her face on me, I chuckled seeing her sleepy face and kissed her forehead..

Ughh I rubbed my eyes and opened slowly blinking, saw him hmm you're awake?

What are doing without sleeping?
He kissed my cheek, I smiled to that.

How can I sleep when you're disturbing me! What I did now?

Hahaha you did nothing, I just lost myself watching you..

Then I should also do the same looking at you I guess❓
If we keep doing that looking at each other, 💞 he started kissing me, biting,this was worst part I don't like because I have to hide myself for few days not going out, these won't go right away the next day right! if anyone notices what would they think, he wasn't even leaving exposed area of my skin but i love him.

we would have made love once again. He said, I blushed.

I hit him on his shoulder..

I know what you're thinking? He looked at me surprisingly.

Thinking of work na.

I pulled her close to me, I was thinking if you're not there with me what would I do?

Stop! I shut his mouth with my palm, don't talk like this, you know we believe in God right!
24 hrs God's named Ashwini devatalu will be roaming and say "Tadasthu" ( whatever we talk its going to done).

So you shouldn't talk any odd, always be positive, i can't live staying away from you.

I started hitting him, ohho why are you hitting me? You said if I was not with you why did you think like that, punching..

Stop he held my hands, I'll never talk nor think like that. Ok!

Hmm I hugged him tightly I was afraid, pls God no more punishment for us I muttered..