chapter 22 (water falls 🍁🍂)

I opened my eyes and it was like I should jump in joy.she was cuddling close to me after a long time, after that night since our fight we're like parted forever... My hands were resting on her shoulders and other one on her stomach.. I want to caress her, want to end the distance between us forever and ever...

Her face was the first thing I wanted to see every morning of my life.. Her lips are the one I will never get tired of tasting it..
Her smile damn she was killing me...

I bent and little to peck her lips, but stopped recollecting her words..

I made her sleep without disturbing and went to fresnup...

I opened my eyes and, saw next to me he was not there.. I heard the water sounds from bathroom..
At least I rested well and slept peacefully in his arms after a long time...

previous day conversation...

tapasvi??

yes,mom..

packing was done? yes, this bag was for kids and this contains you're medicines and thermo flasks, there climate was going to be cool.. thankyou dear ,mom it's my responsibility don't say that for everything..kk she smiled..

have you take your food??  no_ no mom this ghat roads i won't be comfortable, if i eat i'll feel nausea and i have already suffered twice in my trip long back...k carry some lemon, yes mom i'll.

present:

i got up and rested to headboard i was feeling weak , i was very much afraid of these vomitings, if i get ill everyone will be upset of me..and trip will be spoiled i don't want to ruin this family trip....

in all the way i used to smell the lemon to avoid nausea, and after reaching here i should have take some food, now i regret for not having it....

i managed to getup & order tea, my head was hurting badly,...he my husband came out and finished his bath.. i managed somehow and took the dress given by radhi sis,and headed to bathroom..

dhaksh p.o.v.......

i was getting ready putting my shirt buttons, i heard the door knock and headed towards it, say good morning to mamu,said nikshitha.. ansh was looking into room even i forwarded my hands he didn't come to me..

ansh my champ what are you searching for? i'm here come to mamu.. no,he was searching for your wife said my sis..

 what? yes, since he was awake he was calling her name!!

ansh started calling tapu tapu,we both laughed listening to his cute voice...no, ansh she was my wife i won't give permission to you.. i don't know he understood what i said and he started pulling my hair which was neatly combed.. k i'm sorry saying that i took him into my arms, and my sis got inside,..

where was she? i sighed bathroom.. k she would be happy listening to ansh calling her name. he was missing her only for few hours,yet he was so desperate to meet her.. i don't know how i'll manage him after going back to hyd...

ansh won't you miss me?i asked, he smiled and rested his head on my shoulders lovingly,..we were busy in our talks, and we heard some  sound from bathroom..

i went near and started banging the door tapasvi? Is everything fine!! no, answer from her side i got panicked a little and gave ansh to my sis, she went out running to get some help.. i hitted the door for few more times and it was opened finally..

i saw her catching the wall for support and leaned to it she was about to fall I caught her in right time.. i took the bathrobe and covered her, finally i managed to carry her out and placed her on the bed covering with blanket..