author's note..

hello my lovely readers,

it just crossed 2.6k, so next chapter was a bonus chapter for you all........

 yeyy i'm so happy and this happened only becoz of your support, my 1st story was "unexpected love story in my life" it was good still missing readers,.. anyways my 2nd story was outstanding becoz it was loved by you all.........

thankyou for each and everyone who added this story in your reading lists, and for your votes,and my beautiful followers that's my "9 planets"..yes, 9 followers one of my follower "SamMathews9"  she appreciated one of chapter and i'm sry sam for late reply......

 all of you  gave me more confidence in writing and it goes on with your love,......keep loving the story and love you all.....

keep voting, sharing, and comment also so that i can write better,.......

before joining wattpad my most the time is to play with my doggy, still somewhere small incomplete me was left.. i started writing stories but not able to makeup for huge audience still some of you guys added my story, your votes , comments etc. gave me a hope yes, i can also write better,..

 gave me a hope yes, i can also write better,

this was my doggy "shero"

Sry guys it's Dusshera time and I was busy with puja so plsz excuse me...  I'll update soon with  new chapters...

Once again Sry
Love you all 😍❤...
Keep smiling
Have a great day
Yours
Pradhana....