chapter @46 once again pregnant!

Addu!

What are you doing?

No mumma i didn't do anything, he said in his cute voice

Ohh no babies👶👶 👶 I started patting them one by one..

Hey what happened? I saw mom coming towards us..

I don't know what addu did? If one starts to cry the rest two follows..

Ok ok don't panic, come baby come to granny..

She took two of them. And I started rocking the one who doesn't stop crying at all..

Pinni( chachi) is she crying? Can I hold her! Sanvi asked..

Hi baby my little princess came from school?

Yes!

How was your day I asked caressing her hair..

Good! Now give her to me..

Ok come, i made her sit on bed and holded baby girl close close to her..

She jumped in joy and played for sometime, even she stopped her cry seeing her big sister..

Sanvi? Come eat something!

No mumma I'm busy with my little sister, she said giving kiss to her on forehead.

Ok baby you can play with her later but for now it's time for you to eat, you might be hungry right!

Yes baby listen to mom and be a good girl..

Ok pinni, I love you!
I love you too my princess, I kissed her and she got down slowly from bed and went along with radhi sis..

Oh no baby you need to sleep now, I started patting her but no she doesn't listen!

Dhaksh pov...

As soon as I returned from office, I saw three of them were in baby sitters moving their hands and legs back and forth..

What my babies👶👶👶 doing? Missing dadda?

Mom & dad as usual busy with their grandkids..