chapter 44@crazy love ❤

Today's quote:

Till now cries, suspense, fight, distance etc

Enough is enough now from today no more serious fights only Tom and Jerry fighting👊💥.

Sun rays hitting my face, a new day, a new start, no more guilt.

I turned to see my husband,who was leaning to the wall and I was right beside him.

It's summer so sun hits soon and the time was 5:30 only.

Omg we slept here only last night. Did anyone notice us?  I got up in hurry that his shirt button sticked with my hair.

Ouch I yelped in pain. He immediately opened his eyes only to see us in awkward moment.

If anyone from us moved a little it would brush our lips.

I wonder my baby didn't woke up its quite surprising😯, no it's already late by the time last night so I guess he was still asleep.

I want to check him once, and stood up only to bounce back and settle in his lap.

Ahh my hair i winced in pain, he showed his palm as if sighing to wait.

Why ❓doesn't he talk instead of giving signs like instructor?

He started to pull out carefully and my eyes stucked with his.

He gave me a look, I just started looking other side.

Hmm he sighed, I got up and went to cradle.

I took him in my hands even he was sleeping as I left him alone here.

Sry baby, I kissed his cheeks, he started rubbing his eyes and a cry echoed meekly.

I started bouncing him up and down like a slow dance. He stopped crying and smiled watching me.

My sweet baby I love you chooo much, I kissed him took him down along with me.

Dhaksh POV...

Is she immature?

I helped her last night even I was angry with her still didn't even think to thank me?

How rude👿

At least she should have talk to me but no words.

Last night my T-shirt got wet due to her cries, still I didn't said anything. I was happy on other side she letting go  her emotions out.

Happy or cry it should be exposed.

As our elders say,

Sharing happiness doubles our joy, the same way, letting out your tears,sadness will make you feel as  burden lifted off  from you forever.

Hope I get my  chirpy wife back who once used to be very active, funloving, and mostly strong in every step.

Uff 😤😠,