chapter 3 (shh it's my dairy)

At her parents house:

The next day i got up soon to help my mom in the kitchen after finishing puja together.. Mom and me went back to kitchen..

I feel like ages after you came to our house..
My kitchen is filled with your talks and laughs said mom..
We both missing you so much, mom said while hiding her tears..

Hearing that i soon hugged her and asked then, "Why did you send me away?"

She immediately said, "I can't bear your torture anymore", saying that she laughed and i made sad face,.

Mom do i irritate you so much ?

No dear your presence gives us joy and we forget everything behind,.

Then no one misses me? dad asked entering kitchen.

Dad!

So now you're married.. so be good, and don't irritate your husband, dad said..

Dad!? I grunted..

Mom? Seeing them two laughing I went back to my room grumpily as I entered my room my eyes landed on my dairy which is in my husband's hands.

Last night after talking to my husband, he slept early, and before I go to sleep, my eyes landed on my box in which I stored my belongings, like greeting cards, slam books etc, and most important thing my dairy.

I have opened my dairy and started reading, how stupid I'm? that was filled with my foolish writings ( feelings) which I wrote for my future soulmate,.

I believe in my parents they'll give me the best of everything even husband also so never thought of any love,. Whenever I get a thought of him I used to fill it in the form of letters,.

"What are you doing??" I asked walking towards him trying to take it from his hands..

He took that dairy and hide it behind him..
Listen you mustn't read that! Give it to me.. I said trying to get it back..

Why? "You wrote for whom?" me only i guess, he said turning few pages.

First give it back, I shouted..

First you answer my question, he said walking behind..

Stop running..
Pls i beg you plezz give it back. I pleaded my husband..

Ok first answer to me!  "Yes Or No?"

Ugh 😕 I walked towards the window and sat on the window counter.. it's of no use to run behind him..

I saw him opening the dairy and he started reading loudly,.

Hey listen give it back or read in your mind you can't shout like that, I ordered him..
I wrote these letters with my feelings and whenever i get a thought of you I -!?.

Ugh, whom am I explaining anyhow? return it back right now I stomped towards him trying to grasp it from his hands..
You don't know, I'm so called devil even my brothers are afraid of me, I said telling about how much danger I'm.

Ok..
"So your another name is devil?" He said laughing looking at me..
Hmm soo you wrote these for me? right! He asked..

"Yes," I barked at him..

Ohh calm down my lady..
I think it should be with me i guess.
"I'll keep it with me, this was so nice i want to read." He said hiding the dairy behind him..

Now go and get ready we have to leave. He said..

Where? I asked..

I told you last night I'm taking you out tomorrow? Did you forget about it? He said knitting his eyebrows..