chapter 29 (listen to your heart💜❤)

Today's quote...

Remember the moments which gives you smile and strengthen your relationship

Hey guys I know all of you might be angry for the last part..

But it happens because one villain was left, to take revenge..

You'll come to know in upcoming parts..

But pls 🙏don't get angry and love the story📖, this part was very special one,I even cried thinking how tapasvi feels..🤷‍♀

************

Dha? Dad said

Dha- dhaksh? What happened to him?

Your husband met with accident!

My heart beat raised, I was dumbfounded with blank expression in my parents face, they just holded me shaking and darkness Surounded me in no time...

******

Others conversations:

No, they're still in hospital.. Oh God what have you done! Why did you punished this little girl? What have she done?

Don't know how would she react after knowing everything..

Dha- dhak.. She was gaining conscious..

Tapasvi? Tapas-

Everything was blurr, I opened my eyes and saw my pedamma..

Maa I tried to get up she helped me and made me sit..

Maa dhak- dhaksh how is he? where was he now? I want to see him..

Wait dear, he was fine he was out of danger now.

I want to see him pedamma let me go I was about to get up, look at yourself you just got conscious first take some water..

No, maa I pushed away her hand which she was holding a glass filled with water, my eyes are becoming blurr due to tears..

Let me go, I cried in her hands.. Your parents were there in hospital.. Yo-,

I don't want to hear anything just let me go I pushed her hand and got down moving towards the door..

My weakness seems nothing, taking steps I reached to the corner of the table and started searching for the keys of my bike..

Tapa- listen, I can't hear anything I just started out to find any ride..

Lakshman! Yes maa...she left alone to hospital, please come fast.. K maa I was right here in the corner of our street, maa I found her its k I'll take care bye..

Chinnu, chinnu!

I turned around and saw my brother, he stopped in front of me..

He- he met- I started sobbing,hugged my brother, you want to see him? I nodded heavily.. Come I'll take you..