Chapter 16 (one year leap)

one year leap...............

7 in morning,...

mom, i handed her morning tea.. tq my dear. i smiled in answer. dad your tea, have you added sugar today atleast dad....... i narrowed my eyes he asked me pleasingly just like small baby,. k but you have to promise me that you'll go for extra two rounds in your evening walk,. he nodded his head, i smiled and gave him his cup, pls bring the sugar my daughter !! yes, dad i have already added half spoon in it,.

half spoon ?? but i asked for full spoon of sugar,.. i gave a look ,it's k half spoon is enough,.. we heard a laugh behind us "your cute acts won't work here my husband" she is my sweet daughter-in-law,. don't forget she is my daughter said dad,..

we all smiled together,.

areyy anshu no, stop you__, i went running to the room listening to nishitha's shouts,. as soon as i entered baby was crawling on the floor and taking the papers which were placed near to him,..hi my baby !!

what was my ansh doing ? is he irritating mom!! he lifted his head a little and started moving towards me crawling i went near and picked him in my hands, and he giggled seeing me and clapping his cute little hands,.. i kissed him more than once and went to nishitha.

what happened? see what have he done i was doing my paper work sitting down peacefully, in the middle i heard his cry and feed him after that i wanted him to sleep but he started playing, i put him down as i went to attend the call and when i was back this was ,she sighed the papers which were crumbled and some were teared and some were soaked due to his saliva,.

ansh i looked at him , he smiled at us how cute smile how can be someone angry with him, i kissed him and asked shall i take him with me,? sure that would be a great help,.

i took him and entered my room ,anshuu becoming very naughy now-a-days, i made him sit on the baby sitter, yes, most of his things are here in my room,. tapasvi ?? yes sis!!  pls hold her na ,i'm getting late she handed me my cute little angel, "sanvi" i took her in my arms and radhi sis turned and saw ansh who was waving his hand to sanvi and she smiled oh waiting for your friend ? here she was don't irritate tapasvi i'm warning you both she looked at both kids,.

how are you handling all these tapasvi? if i was not contract i would have resigned but i have to complete this project,. it's k radhi sis no problem i'll never get tired with my two beautiful kids they're my world now!! 

i can understand still you're not ready to share what happened between you two?? sis i'll but not now pls get ready for office project was important,.. k but don't forget i'll be here anytime you need me, i smiled at her and she gave a kiss to baby girl and ansh before leaving,..

ansh was entering his 7th month and sanvi was 3 months old,. radhi sis also conceived and was in her 3rd month when nishitha was in her 7th month,..

i was back to my sense when ansh started crying? i went near him and gave him the chocolate which was homemade,.. he was busy in licking it and his face was full of it in no time,. i saw sanvi who was in my hands and put her head  over my shoulder i was making her to sleep, as soon as i confirmed she was sleeping i put her on the baby nap which was in the middle of our bed and kept pillows around her for safety,.. 

when i turned to ansh i can't stop my laugh ,but kept my hand to stop my laugh as i don't want to wake sanvi again,. anshu was sleeping in sitting position and half chocolate was still in his hands,. i went near to him and took some tissues wiped his hand and face, and again cleaned with wet napkin,. i made him sleep on the bed and put some extra pillows,.. 

i went down and sent mom to see them , as ansh started crawling and i have to prepare lunch,. i soon packed the lunch for him(dhaksh),.. mom came down with both of them , i took sanvi from her, as she started crying.. mom i packed lunch for him plz send it to office i'll take care of these two,. oh i forgot to tell you dear she was putting ansh on her adjusting, dhaksh was coming home for lunch,. i handed sanvi to dad as he sighed to give his little angel and he started playing, ohh k mom, saying that i went back to kitchen and made some milk to boil and after it cooled a bit i poured it in the bottle and dad gave sanvi back to mom and i took ansh who was sitting on the dining table, mom started feeding sanvi,.. 

ansh are you not hungry?? he looked at me making his lips in pout, i took him and gave a kiss,. i went back to the kitchen holding him and took the bowl which i have already prepared as per mom's instruction , i came back to dining hall where dad was playing with sanvi who was in mom's hand and she finished her milk, i made ansh sit and started feeding him, but will they listen that easily? 

i took him to the garden and sat on the craddle  , and made him sit next to me,. nishitha came to me and said i'll make him eat , you go and have lunch,. it's k i'll make him eat, it's lunch time till you sit with them they won't eat right? i smiled and gave the bowl to her,. she started feeding him, mom knows how to make them eat, i went back and saw sanvi was placed on the deewan as she was sleeping,.

i started serving mom & dad, they made me sit but i told them i'll have with dhaksh , meanwhile my husband entered wishing them , i got up and was about to take his files which were in his hand, but seeing mom, dad he didn't utter a word and i took them and placed it on the table,. after washing his hands he sat and i started serving him, he was having his food silently,. 

after sometime everyone finished their lunch and i just about to take my food sanvi started crying, i was about to get up but dhaksh took her in his hands and pacifying her,. i looked at him with a smile, but i can see him glaring at me, to which i frowned a little, and turned to eat but i'm not hungry anymore,. i went back to the kitchen and kept the plate covering the food with another one,.

i came back to him and was about to take crying sanvi our hands got touched and we paused a bit, and he moved away handing sanvi to me,. i went back to my room and put her on the bed, and i can't control my tears anymore, i fallen beside her on the bed and made my face on the pillow to avoid noise of my cry, but the pillow was getting wet with my tears,.

i lifted my head up when sanvi put her hand on my head , and watching me, she don't know but trying to stop me from crying,.  i took her in my arms and hugged her to my chest and cried a lot,..

i stopped crying when door was opened suddenly, i turned a little  and wiped my tears,. i made sanvi sleep in my lap leaning to the bed,. i know dhaksh was glaring at me, but i didn't dare to see him,. he took some files and went back,. 

silent tears flowing down my cheeks, i closed my eyes holding sanvi ,..

to be contd,.

i knw everyone might be surprised for the leap, but the past story will be soon updated and reveals what actually happened, it might take few chapters,.

plz don't get angry,

keep loving the story,

see you soon,

with lots of love

don't forget to comment,.

yours

pradhana,....