chapter@37 ignoring me

What was a true relation ?

Having sex*?

No,

A few talks in cuddling,

Walking together holding hands,

Assuring I was with you,

One kiss before leaving for work,

These are not difficult to follow right!

Today's quote...

Tapasvi pov

Tapasvi pov...

It's been months we ate together, he's not even making time for breakfast. I couldn't even have a conversation with him..

I was feeling like I was ignored and I matter nothing to him..

Everyday he wakes up early to fight his demons in running,

I was packing his tiffin because he was busy in his own work.

He ignored lunch Completely, but I managed to send food on time I was afraid of his health.

He started coming late at nights, whenever I saw in the middle of night, he was rested sleeping exhausted,

He even took the spare keys just to avoid his late night works,and not to disturb in waking me up..

I want to question him but couldn't at least a peaceful sleep was enough for him taking rest from busy day..

I missed the smile on his face, it always stabs me thinking of those people who cheated him when my husband trusted them blindly.

But now I was handling both my job and my house..

Flashback....

Few months back....

After that day, he started meeting few people he worked with, some had cursed him for being loser, he said nothing but I can read him.

That night as soon as we finished dinner with what we have.

He was in his own thoughts lying on bed, I reached him to touch his shoulder,

Why are you worrying, everything will be fine,

He turned to me and placed his head in my lap.

I need to do something, he closed his eyes as I run my fingers in his hair Carresingly and kissed his forehead..

In no time he slumber into deep sleep..

Next morning...

He was getting ready to meet someone,

Dhaksh!

Hmmm, I looked at her tucking my shirt.

I want to do job.