chapter@45 love print!

Chapter dedicated to @chakravarthichakri5

Unedited.......

Today's quote:

In the middle of my sleep I heard addu crying before I even open my eyes to go to him, I felt a hand on me " You stay I'll take care of him"

Tq my hubby i mumbled in sleep😴

The next morning I woke up only to see these two who were looking cute😍 and my eyes stared at them for few mins.

I didn't want to miss any moment till they wake up. So I stayed their laying keeping my hands beneath my head turning towards them.

Addu started moving and in no time he was more secured in his dad arms around him.

And he patted him on his back making him sleep again.

But my naughty boy who turned his face and watching me, I smiled looking at him.

He started his kunfu fight with his hands on dhaksh face, to leave him.

Ahh he winced and opened his eyes immediately, oh baby you already want to join in black belt I know I'll make you learn whatever you wished for but don't show your talent on my handsome face.

Hey stop talking like that, come addu I took him in my hands as I sat leaning on the headboard.

As I was playing with my baby, dhaksh put his head in my lap.

"Won't you wake up"?
Let me sleep for some time, he
Shrugged, moving his head to his comfort.

I ran my fingers in his hair, and planted a kiss on his forehead bending a little.

Ok you sleep I have work, I need to go.

Ok he blurted.

I waited for few seconds, but he didn't move. " Dhaksh " get up!

No I'm feeling very comfortable here. I laid addu on bed he was moving his hands and legs.

Dhaksh?

He opened his eyes completely, and started nuzzling his face on my tummy making me fall back.

Hey stop dhaksh, I got tickled falling on side.

Stop, "I said in between my laughs"

Seeing us both
Laughing ,we heard our baby also making sound happily.

This was punishment for biting my cheek last night.

But you did more than that, I defended back.

"Yes, because I love to do that."

Ugh😒 shut up he can hear us, " I smacked his arm".

He was too small to get what we talk!
No dhaksh he can understand our words and many more during their early stage.