Chapter 15 (neelima sudden entry)

Hi guys I'm back 

My lovely beautiful readers, 😊 hope you all doing well...I was really missing something... it's nothing but your comments.. if you share your thoughts, I'll improve my writing skills , i just want your beautiful smile at end the each part of course I wrote sad part lastly , but it was the main reason that was strongly noted in our tapasvi mind , is she going to overcome or not? 

Let's see...

Contd....

I was back to my senses when my naughty husband who will always think of romance..

I don't say being romantic is bad , it was the actual affection of showing your love towards them, it was your feelings that you want to share with one and only one person in the whole world....

Dhaksh what are you doing?  Get off me , why dear , why are you avoiding me . It's too much now you're starving me dear , let us plszzz...

What dhaksh? 

Don't you know what I was talking about?  I was blinking my eyes showing as If  i wasn't aware of his actions...

I Took a breathe,  dhaksh, i have to prepare breakfast for you... shutup just shutup, don't try to divert me k ,  i know you're doing it on purpose.. I want to know the reason I want you to smile , when I was watching you with so much of love...

I always saw the smile was just getting disappeared In few seconds, i want to knw reason, I'll help you i promise...

Being silent,being afraid won't give solution, let's solve it together..." i'll be with you always" saying that he kissed me on my forehead..

How lucky I am to get you as my soul mate, but I was just so stupid, after 1 month when I was at my home..... my mom said that not everyone men is bad , when there are bad people, definitely good people will be there... just like proving that devil presence, there is God also, just we have to stay away from bad and if it comes you even have to fight with that... but never lose your confidence your belief,  under  any pressure...

But that very before day of going back to my in-laws home , neelima came to me but after our fight this was the 1st time she came to me...

Heyy , helloooooooooo it's k you keep on thinking something else I'll do my work in making love to you , saying that he bite me , aww that hurts dhaksh,...

I know dear it's my love bite 😘😗.. dhaksh you are becoming naughty day by day..

Yes I'll be because it was me just me I want you to show me myself my naughtiness, my love , my anger, my everything...

Dha - dhaksh, hmmm , will you beat when you're angry with me? He stopped his work on my neck exactly you can imagine what he was doing💝...

He lifted his head a little and staring at me, as if I was going to be murdered right now.? Why do you want to see my anger?  

No , not at all, then ? Saying that he got off me and went near the window. ..

Ohh god he was angry right now , it was raining, continously, since last 2 days. .

Dhaksh I went near to him but he leaned on the glass door, the raindrops on the other side of the window glass door was clearly visible...

Dhaksh I went near to him but he turned other side, uff .. I opened the door from my side and put myhands outside and  it was filled with cold rain water , without wasting time, I throwed it on him...😁😁..

He turned to me angrily shouting, you're not a kid tapasvi stop being child ,  i was hurted with his words, this was the 1st time he shouted on me after our marriage...