chapter 4 Ashadam{why was i thinking of her?}

Tapasvi POV:

"Ugh what was that?", without seeing tapasvi kicked thinking it's a pillow or something..

Thud-dd!! A sound followed with a scream..

"Ouch" someone shouting in pain?

I turned on lights and took a look down to find my husband in pain..

Oh my god!
"I'm so sorry", I thought it's pillow saying that I gave my hand to help him..

No thanks I can help myself. He got up on his own and climbed on the bed rubbing his elbow, maybe it hurt a lot I thought..

"I'm so sorry", I said trying to check his wound..

No it's ok I'm fine. He said..

When did you came back? I asked him..

"Last night!"

Oh you should have waken up me.. And why did you slept on this very end? I asked..

Because you filled the other half of the bed with albums and photos, I'm very much tired I don't want to do any
"Swatch bharat programme" so slept here he said..

I giggled listening to his talks..
To which he gave his angry looks, I tried to hide my smile..

Ok can I help you putting balm? I asked opening the cap of the balm bottle..

No thanks..  I'm fine, he said laying on the bed..

Ok you go sleep,  I'll clean this mess, I said..

Fine, he groaned turning other side covering with blanket..

I took all the albums and placed back in the almar, I turned to him and saw he was already in deep slumber..

He was very much tired I guess sleeping peacefully,. I turned off the lights after taking my salwar suit and went to take bath,.

As usual I finished my puja and went to kitchen, my mil is talking with someone over the phone, I indulged in preparing breakfast and made coffee for my husband,.

When I went to the room, he wasn't there on bed.. I heard water sounds from the bathroom and so placed coffee over the table covered with lid and went down as my mil called me..

Here in our tradition every month has some festivals, each and every festival has it's own reason behind, that's the month of july, in that month newly wedded couple should stay away from each other, ( distance can make some magic)!

So I packed my luggage as my in-laws told that my dad is going to come to pick me up.

As my dad came to pick me up, I went to my husband to say bye,

"Hmm! Very much excited to go to your home huh?" He said with duh tone..

I smiled saying, Yes! of course girls will be always happy to visit their paternal home..

Ok msg me after you reach home, he said like a order..

I nodded ok and left to my home..

At dhaksh home:

Dhaksh mom:

This girl habituated us badly, she used to prepare everything on time,. Before she came I used to handle everything single handed,.

Dhaksh dad: Oh you miss our daughter-in-law?
why don't you accept she is the best,.

Dhaksh mom: If she knows I like her "What if she won't obey me anymore?"