chapter 2 ( my new family)

"Mom pls let me sleep!" Tapasvi pleaded in her half sleep..

"No way get up!" you're going to be daughter -in-law soon. Mom said pulling my blanket off my face..

I smiled at my mom in half sleep, that's why i want to enjoy my last few days of freedom,  plezzzzzzz let me sleep now..  I said covering up with my blanket..

Oh god she is not listening at all!
Don't know how she'll behave there?
And i'm sure they'll taunt me on my upbringing as my daughter is lazyy.

Uff mom pls stop giving lecture morning morning.. Finally i got out of bed folding the blanket..
Listen Mom! i'll not let my parents down in front of others never ever.. Saying that i huffed in anger folding my arms and stood there..

I'll miss you my child.. my mom said hugging me..

"I'll miss you too mom", I said throwing away my anger and I don't know how'll i manage at there home..

It'll be your home too after marriage, my mom said pulling my nose.. And I'm sure about my daughter she'll handle easily everything. she was multi talented, and respects elders, mom said planting kiss on my cheeks..

Mom! (i groaned),

Why should always girls have to leave everything behind and go away with her husband (some unknown person)?

Becuz girls are the one who takes care of family, children and they are strong minded,.

"womens are the one who makes their tradition to go on for generations." Giving good education and upbringing children with good values. And i hope i gave my children good values as assets..

Mom i groaned hugging her and cried for going to miss my family...

alarm ringing...

Hearing to alarm 🚨 I opened my eyes and stopped it and sat on bed .

Oh I'm dreaming the past which happened few days back.. unknowingly my eyes are wet..

I wiped my tears and turned aside to find him sleeping, I got up and took my clothes and went to take bath,.

And soon came back finishing and found he is still sleeping..

I turned off the lights and changed from PJs to saree, it's difficult to drape saree inside bathroom so I thought to change in room..

After turning on the lights wearing saree and got ready sitting in front of the mirror, and went down to puja room,..

And saw maid is sweeping  the house..

I went to puja room and lightened diya in front of god and followed by giving aarthi etc,..

Dear God!

Before marriage i prayed like rest of the girls dreaming of a nice husband, now i'm married i know you'll give everyone the best they deserves. Please shower your blessings all the time to the people who are needy, broken and give them the most imp things food,water,and clothes,..

As soon as i finished my prayer i went into the kitchen and saw our maid was cleaning utensils,.

"Good morning"  I wished her and she gave me a smile..

I don't know your name? I said..

" I'm laxmi mamdam" servant said..

Don't call me madam pls you can call me by name. I said..

No no -not at all servant shivered..

Ok fine don't worry..
what do you call my husband? Tapasvi asked..