chapter 43@ revelation of truth

Hey 👋😎😎

I can't believe it's almost 1year completed since i came to wattpad..

Wow before started writing📝 I was a good Reader always.

And still I'm just reading..

Nature was always a pleasant form for keeping your mind calm and stable.

This story has been added by more than 100 people like around 119 and it was in their reading list.
💃💃💃💃💃

I'm very happy even I got less votes i never mind becoz I knew, the story leaves a quote related to couple goals🙌
Always..

My main agenda for writing the story was to make their bonding more like no one can break that.

😉😉😉😉😉winks to my partner somewhere 🤷‍♀😜😝

I don't know who is going to be in my future but I hope we both start our journey with trust and love❤😘.

Hehehe 🤗

Today's quote:

Sometimes being silent also keep us safe from not messing up our own life.

Dhaksh pov

Dhaksh pov....

When I felt some weight on my shoulder, I opened my eyes and saw her lying on me?

How is this possible? She was so stubborn and when I took my hand it was locked with hers.

May be I caught her without my senses, why was she here? Was she came to talk about it.

I know today it would be blast 💥💣but I don't want that I'm already tired of work and how long i can hide the truth?

I know she would be sad and moreover angry that I hid all the proof.

I got up and laid her she soon closed herself folding her knees, I placed him near to her and she pulled him to her Chest rocking his back slowly.

I got beside her,I just want to tell her truth and wipe away all of her pain forever.

I want us to be normal but she and her stubbornness, it irked my ego now.

She was silent, why was she not questioning me about the proof yet?
I hope no fight between us, I don't know I can't take this silent treatment anymore.

No, not this time,i can't run after her all the time,she should have listened to me. I got up and laid on other side in between us addu was sleeping.

i went near to the window and everything started few months back..

when i got call from lakshman i rushed to hospital.