chapter 20 (family outing..)

This chapter was dedicated to Hroonakbar , as she requested for asap updates.... 😍😇

my lovely readers,

Actually i thought of writing some parts if you give me specific related topics, on the characters from the current story, if you wish too,.. so be free to let me know what you think how you wanted it to be.....

Present..................

Dhaksh's p.o.v....

I was sitting on the edge of the wall leaning back to the water tanks on terrace, my head was hurting badly may be I was thinking too much , I was never like this with slight beard running my hands through it, I forgot how I used to be what should I believe ??

She was telling that she didn't send those   Divorce papers !! then who sent this who wants to ruin our beautiful lives,.. what have we done to anyone !! enemies in our lives??

Her eyes with tears are telling me she was not aware of this ?? should I believe her ? , my heart was crushed inside when I saw her crying lying on the floor pleading me ,  begging me "i didn't send those".. I took a long breathe and saw the sky which was calm and the hiding stars between the clouds which were blinking like something was hidden let's find out the truth...

if tapasvi don't want to get separated then who wants to part us ?? smile was on my lips remembering our past moments she in my hands and our lips mating each other passionately,.. i should  tell you guys she was a bad kisser  very  bad one ,  always gives me a  peck on my cheeks, forehead, and lips... she and her childish tauntrums she even bitten my cheek one day and bluster out laughing. ..

i was out of my thoughts listening to the beep sound from my phone, it's a message from my  network i was using,..

i went down to our room and tried to open it but it was locked from inside,.. something strike my thoughts what if she takes wrong decision in hurry!!

radhika - tapasvi conversation,(in room)

After that he got busy with his work for few days and one day __ ,  while we're talking ,  Dhaksh bashed into the room when the door was locked, I and radhi sis were shocked to see him breaking the door,..

We were looking into each other , seeing us dhaksh put his hand on the table which was beside the door and was seeming to relax as if he was tensed for something..

Dhaksh ? what happened why did you break the door?? Radhi sis interfered..

I'm sry vadina I thought she was alone here and__ nothing,.. saying that he went to the restroom,. Sis !! it's k tapasvi I think he was worried for you,.. I'll go now sanvi might be awake anytime,.. k sis "good night" good night dear, try to talk to him and further story we'll continue tomorrow it's weekend..

Door opened..

Dhaksh has changed into his night clothes, and slept on the couch, yes he started sleeping over there since our fight,..

I was no more using my shorts and tees anymore as my mom scolded me long back when she visited us in banglore, and I even habituated to use some pj's sometimes and mostly in sarees only.

What happened to us dhaksh ? I was talking to myself and closed the door without locking it, but kept a wooden chair for support  as it was broken a few minutes back by my husband,..

I sat on the bed leaning to the headboard watching him, and I don't know when my eyes shut itself automatically.

Early morning............