Chapter 7 (romantic husband caught by a stranger)

Hello my beautiful readers 🙆

this book seriously needs to be shared as it's new🙇

👍vote if you like

At least comments can make me happy

I need to know whether it's good or not so far...

I'm not good in writing romantic scenes 🙈but will try for you.. don't laugh or taunt me plss

Thank you I won't take much time of you now.....

Dhaksh: Good morning dear!

Tapasvi: hmm with half awake my eyes are still drifting in sleep, good.....morning.... I said yawning..

Dhaksh: I think you still not yet ready for coming!!

Tapasvi: I opened my eyes widely " sorry i don't even know the timings. .at what time we have to reach the airport? I'll soon finish our packing. .. All of a sudden you planned everything so it's difficult for me but never mind I'll finish soon,saying that I got out of my bed..

Dhaksh: Don't pack everything you brought from your home just take the essentials of 3 to 4 pairs each..

Tapasvi: Why? You're not going to carry them all the way to banglore? Right I chuckled flight will bear the weight. ..

Dhaksh: How funny!! I just told you because you'll buy there and you need to refresh your wardrobe I thought. ...

Tapasvi: Thank you but now it's not required. I soon packed everything I needed..

"What about yours?"

Dhaksh: he came near to me," Never mind I have everything what I required there, except you"!!

Tapasvi: (no,no don't blush if you do you're stuck now)K you made my work less.. thank you. .

Dhaksh: Who said that? "you and I have a lot of work to complete yet" Smirk on his face..

Tapasvi: "Ohh I'm tired of this " I said before leaving to the bathroom. .

Driver took our luggage down. .

Tapasvi: I was still not happy because my mom was angry with me. . I went near to her with fear in my eyes , I bend down to take blessings from her but to my surprise she put her hand on my shoulder and I got up.. she was smiling at me... I hugged her immediately ..

She kissed on my forehead I was still in shock what happened i thought she'll be furious with me but to my astonishment she is happy..
Whatever might be the reason, I'm very happy now I think our relationship will be same like before. .

I took dad's blessings also he smiled and said take care. .I nodded in answer. .

Dad-in- law's P.o.v (last night)

Fil: Why are you angry now?

Mil: Nothing you have ordered not to talk again on this topic. .

Fil: He chuckled a bit.. what's your problem?

Mil: I was about to take tapasvi to hospital tomorrow...

Fil: but why? is she not feeling well?

Mil: Actually I want to make her test about fertility!

Fil: What what are you talking he yelled almost..

Mil: what's wrong in that we're waiting for grandchildren so I want to take her for a check up...

Fil: So if she was late it doesn't mean she is not eligible for that.. First think whole day she was with you doing all work alone and when did they got time for spending ? She was away from him for 1 month and your son was busy in his work do you think they had enough time to spend with each other?