chapter 30 ( got kidnapped)

Should I be happy that somewhere your heart recognises me

Or

Should I be sad for the distance between us...

Whenever I think of ending the distance between us, the path goes on increasing...
I was deep In thoughts thinking of you..

******

My mom and dad were somewhat relaxed with my in-laws talk. A different atmosphere of hope was surrounded...

It was 1 month for the biggest festival of Sankranthi...

This month was holy period for praying Lord Vishnu, and in our tradition this whole month we keep different rangolis and small gobar which was called 'gobbemmalu'

This month Tirupavai is one seva to wake up Lord vishnu.. It was believed that keeping rangolis along with gobbemalu, and praying goddess Godha devi, wife of Lord Vishnu...

I was on my routine, after finishing puja, we all went together to temple..

After returning from there dad was sitting in lawn with his newspaper, mom was busy in kitchen..

Dhaksh pov...

Did you find something about them?

No, bava(dhaksh) I just got the details of that vehicle number you gave me..

I'll inform in an hour..

She suffered a lot till now I can't let her suffer more, no one should know about this ok!

Yes, bava I'll take care of that..

How was she?

I saw her, she became very weak lakshman. Please take care of her.. She don't know she was in danger..

I know bava I'll take care of her, she was my responsibility too...

I'll send her safely back to you after we caught them with all evidence..

K then bye..

I'm sorry tapasvi, I know how you feel but there was no option other than this.. I can't let you suffer more,what you faced till now was enough..

I won't let you break again..

Tapasvi pov...

Maa, maa..

Yes, yes why are you shouting like that.. If I was silent you'll say I was dull, if I shout you'll taunt me for that too.. How can I!

You naughty girl,saying that my mom pulled my ear..maa maa plss I gave cute expression on my face..

K tell me now, I'm going for shopping..
Where?
I turned and saw my brother. Why you'll follow me there also I smiled saying that..
Of course I have to take care of my sister..
No, it's just I'll be back in a hour.. No nothing you should not go alone..