5- Leah's solo

A few weeks after...

Rihanna's voice sings across the club. Well not RiRi herself but her music does, as I stand mesmerised at Patience as she twirls around the pole. Her length legs seem longer than ever as she spins around and captures the attention of everyone in the club. My heart leaps as she slips down the pole making me thinks she's fell when she pauses a few centimetres before the floor and slides across the floor. Her eyes glued to my shocked face, with a flirtatious smile she rocks her body against the floor and turns slowly giving us a clear view of her ass before she rises up.

For a split second I forget who I am and find myself wanting to bone her. She dripped sex appeal, her confidence was astounding. There's a reason why she's the highest paying one here..

As Patience finishes her routine, Candy an African American woman with the most beautiful hair I've ever seen steps on after her. Candy was the second highest paid and yaps at the hells of Patience.

"You almost turned me bi." I speak as Patience comes to my side to enjoy Candy's show.

"I think I did. For a second I thought you were gonna stuff bills in my g-string."

I giggle "I admire you, I really do. You're amazing up there."

"Thanks. You'll get there. Not that I should encourage you.. So how are things? It's now what, your fifth week?"

I nod.

"You're still here too. So tell me, is it because you have that handsome gentleman most evenings? Or is it my fabulous ass?"

Giggling, I tilt my head "Your ass is one of a kind, I must admit."

"It's okay hunny, I would pick him too."

I smile at even the though of Zak. He had been coming in nearly every night, we would go in the private rooms and chat about anything and everything, then after he would hand me the private fee and then a little sweetener before kissing my head and leaving. It was almost a strange counselling session for us both. I could only hope that I helped him as much as he has been helping me.

"When are you getting up on centre stage? You always take the side pole." Patience spoke making me shrug.

"I'm nowhere near as good as you both. Look at her." I nod to Candy who lifts herself side ways and splits her legs apart.

"You're good. A little afraid at times but I've seen you up there. Twirling around. We have been doing those little sessions, you just have to put a routine in order. Use your curves to your advantage. We get paid good for the waiting on those men, but not nowhere near as much as if you were up there every night."

"I know. I need to be working harder at it—"

"GET BACK HERE!" A voice roars making both myself and Patience turn to see our boss, Ace storming across the club after one of the girls.

"SCREW YOU! SHOVE YOUR JOB!"

"I WILL BLACKLIST YOU!"

"FINE BY ME!"

I looked to Patience as the woman stormed out and slammed the door behind her leaving me stunned.