23- Three of hearts

Leah POV

I was dropped onto the bed, causing me to bounce on the mattress and grin up at Zak as he stood at the end of the bed, tugging his belt off with hooded eyes.

My heart was beating fast in my chest, my lungs sucking in oxygen as excitement courses through my body.

"Come here." He commanded, making me sit up and move onto my knees, I knelt on the bed helping him unbutton his jeans and dipping my hand into his boxers causing a sharp hiss.

"Oh my, is that for me?" I coo making him nip my bottom lip as I whispered against his mouth.

His lips fell against mine, luring me deeper into him as he removed my clothes, throwing my shirt with his, somewhere in the room whilst I tried to pull his jeans and boxers down off his hips.

Since coming back earlier, things had been tense, unpredictable and wary. I could see and feel how withdrawn he was, and I didn't blame him. But I had come back and told him the truth, not wanting to lie to him regarding what happened between myself and Cody. I hoped that my honesty would prove how serious I am about us, how much I care for him and show him that he can rely on me, he can trust me. But there was something there, like an invisible forcefield, keeping us at bay from each other, as though we had both placed up some precautions with each other.

That was until the resistance snapped, the forcefield dropped and here we were tearing at each others clothes desperately.

His hands rest on my shoulders whilst his thumb soothes over my collar bone, each touch especially designed to make me light headed and hot. I felt his fingers dig in slightly and his hands began to move until they came to a stop around my neck.

My eyes shot open as soon as he touched the dog tag chain. I pulled away, instantly breaking the kiss and holding onto the two tags in my hand.

Disappointment and hurt flashed across his eyes at my reluctance to take them off, but I also understood why he wanted them off my body. So I sat back away from him and removed them carefully, placing them onto the bedside table before looking back up to him.

"I only want you thinking about me." He informs. I give him a smile and crawl back in front of him, giving him the attention he needs, even if my mind is reminding me to put the dog tags away or back on later.

......

I wake the next morning to a cool breeze filtering through the bedroom, replacing the humid, sex scented air with fresh crisp oxygen. The white sheet was draped over my body, barely covered my torso whilst I had been asleep. But it had been comfortable, cooling and convenient after a night of sex.

My body still felt tired, as I slowly pulled myself up out of bed, in order to use the bathroom. It wasn't until I checked the mirror that I saw the bites on my skin, each one making a smile curve on my lips. Each one a reminder of how he lost control time and time again. He enjoyed himself as much as what I did last night, and judging by the soreness between my legs, this month was going to be a whole lot of fun.

I washed my face and combed my fingers through my hair before leaving the bathroom, snagging his shirt off the floor as I noticed that he wasn't there when I woke.

Buttoning the black shirt up, I padded to the bedside table ready to slip the dog tags back on when I noticed they weren't there. I grumbled and looked on the floor, but when I realised they weren't there, I went into panic mode. All privacy went out the window as I opened the bedside table draws and checked inside them, shifting the contents around erratically. I got onto the floor and checked under the bed properly before getting back up. My eyes were frantic with worry at the idea of having lost them.