The best show in Vegas

A couple weeks later... 

Zak POV..

Sleep was heavy within my body when I felt the movement against my body. Intune with Leah, I shifted in the bed and sighed, ready to resign back into the darkness of my mind when I felt her breath against my neck.

Her lips were gentle against the pulse that throbbed my skin, her inhaling and nuzzling had my head roll in her direction, my fingers twitching as I adjusted my grip on hip, her leg shifted between and felt her fingers snake down my warm skin.

"Zak..."

I grunted wondering if I had dreamt her voice.

"Zak..."

Nope. She was awake.

"Hmm," I responded causing her body to move closer, now she knew I was awake. "What do you need?"

For the past few weeks her cravings had taken a serious turn of non-existent, to persistent. From mango chunks to ginger snaps and even bubble gum. I drove across Vegas last week because she needed some Ginger nut Cookie Ice cream.... I never knew the stuff existed, but Leah did and at 2.53 am on a Tuesday morning, I caught her sneaking out of bed with the stealth of a bull in a china shop as she stumbled around the bedroom trying to find her shoes and a set of my keys. Which I had hidden, because of her late night antics. I was never annoyed, aggravated or pissed at the odd requests when I was in a blissful state of sleep, instead, I found them amusing and got myself up to ensure that I drove her there safely. It seemed that growing a baby was hard work and at points of the day, she would be talking one minute, and fast asleep at the desk in the museum the next. Usually signalling the end of my day.

"Are you awake?" She asked making my lips quiver in amusement.

"No, I sleep talk."

"Oh..... Okay."

Silence............. She's adorable sometimes.

I cracked my eyes open to find the usual scenario, her phone lighting up her face as she chewed her lip raw looking at the screen.

"I was joking.." I deadpanned making her eyes flash over to me and a grin filled her face.

God that smile made me all weird inside, a good weird.

"What do you need?" I asked rubbing sleep from my eyes, whilst one half of my brain scoured to find the hiding place of my keys.

"It's a little... Sensitive."

I looked at her properly then "You peed the bed?"

A laugh cracked from her lips as she shook her head, "No, that department is fine, but it is something close to that.."

"You've got a bad tummy? I told you eating all those grapes would make you ill."

She giggled again "No. Listen.. I- It's such a mood killer talking about bowel movements."

"Huh?" I asked confused entirely.

"I'm.... You know." She whispered looking at me seriously.

"You're gonna have to spell this out for me." I answered, because my brain was still half asleep and if there was no major emergency, craving or fire, then I wanted to snuggle down and head back to the land of n-

"I'm really horny."

I glanced over at her as she chewed her thumbnail. "Seriously?"

She turned her phone to face me showing the adult website of toys and accessories. "I need to know if you approve cause I can't keep waking you up-"