Chapter 9

Joel's POV

Practice was now over and I was starving.

Erick: So where y'all want to go?

Johann: Lets go get some pizza! We haven't had that in a while.

All: YESS! Alright let's go! - We al agreed-

Lizeth: Hey Guys Im actually not very hungry and I want to stay home and get a head start on studying for the biology test. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

I knew that was a lie. Everyone else believed it but I wasn't going to. As I've come to learn a lot about Liz one thing that I know for sure is that she LOVES pizza.

Yoyo: Hey Joey I'm going on your car.

Joel: Nah I actually got something I need to do!

Yoyo: What are you talking about? You are the one who was bitching about being hungry! See now you made me swear! You know that I only swear when I'm hangry! (Hangry means that you are angry because you are hungry😂 just in case you didn't know :)) - He said throwing his hands up in frustration-

I just laughed at his comment and just said bye to him. I had this planned out! I was going to go pick up a pizza, Hawaiian, her favorite. Then I was going to go to this little Ice cream shop that sells Guanábana ice cream. It's her favorite. I thought I might surprise her. She's been a little distant lately so I thought I'd spend some time with her.

I went to pick everything up and headed straight to her house. I knew her mom wasn't home because she works during the night so I just came in. Liz wasn't gonna answer the door either. She either had Nexflix really loudly playing on her tv or music blasting since I didn't hear music Im gonna guess Netflix. I went upstairs and I didn't hear her tv. Maybe she is asleep? I then saw the door was open so I came in and placed the food on her desk. Her bed was made but her school books and supplies where on her bed along with her phone and earbuds. Maybe she's in the bathroom. When I turned the corner to the bathroom I saw a very scared Liz holding a hockey stick.

Joel: HOLY CRAP! -I said jumping-

Lizeth: DANM JOEL! A TEXT WOULD BE GOOD NEXT TIME! You scared the shit out of me! -she said catching her breath-

Joel: Sorry. I thought I'd surprise you! - I said putting my hands up in defense while laughing-

Lizeth: Anyway -she said rolling her eyes and jumping on the bed- What are you doing here?

Joel: I though I'd bring you dinner. -I said picking everything up from the desk-

Lizeth: OMG HAWAIIAN PIZZA! GUANÁBANA ICE CREAM! OMG! THANK YOU THANK YOU! -She said jumping on top of me and embracing me in a hug-

I hugged back! I couldn't help put feel so much happiness right now. If she's happy then I'm happy.

Lizeth: ummm... sorry! -she said releasing me from her arms and looking down-

Joel: Hey -I said lifting her head up- you have nothing to be sorry about. -I smiled at her and looked into her beautiful hazel eyes- ummm... ok, let's eat!

The rest of the night we spend eating, talking about random things and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S on Netflix. Then I went home and went to sleep early. I had to get enough sleep for the game tomorrow. But it was hard to fall asleep at first. How can you fall asleep after you've had the best night with the most gorgeous girl!? I just couldn't stop thinking about her! I loved everything about her! Then I drifted into a deep sleep with an enormous smile on my face.