Chapter 24: Part 2

Lizeth: Joel! I'm a murderer! -I cried as I let go of his arms.-

Joel: No! You are not! You did what you had to do! If you didn't do anything I bet that Zabdiel would probably be dead right now! You did what you had to!

Lizeth: JOEL! I killed someone! Me! Someone is dead because of me! My dad is dead because of me! I killed my dad! How can you say that to me? -I was a little mad but relief of what he said. A part of me is happy that he doesn't think I'm a murderer but another part of me is mad because I feel like he doesn't understand that I took a life away!-

Joel: Yea I understand that! If I was in your shoes I would do the same thing! -he stated back-

Lizeth: But you weren't! You weren't in my shoes! -I said maybe a little to harshly- Anyway, the story isn't over yet!

Lizeth: After I killed my dad my mom called the police! I was questioned and my whole apartment building knew what happened. Rebecca lived in the building next to mine so she was one of the first to know. Rebecca was the "It" girl. Every girl wanted to be her and every boy wanted to be IN her!

Joel: In her? -he realized a chuckle.- Sorry! Continue! -He apologizes. He was so cute I couldn't help but smile while tears where still rolling down my face. -

Lizeth: Anyway, she didn't even noticed I existed until last year when we were assigned to work together on a project and she wanted me to do all the work and still take the credit for it. Well I of course wasn't gonna do that so I told the teacher. That's when it all began. She threatened me and told me she was gonna make my life miserable. She did the best she could do succeed and well she did! I would walk my the hallway and she could "accidentally" trip me. She even got me me kicked out of the soccer team! When she found out that I killed my dad she took that opportunity to make my life even more miserable. She called me that night. She told me that I was a murderer and that who would do something like what I did. The polices ruled it as self defense but she twisted it and told everyone that I made that story up. That I told the cops that so that I wouldn't go to jail and that I killed him just because I wanted to. She even created a website!- I released a sarcastic chuckle- www.killerlizerh.net -I said in a fake playful voice- Uggh I hated her for that! The worst part is that by the end of June everyone in school heard about the page! They would comment that I was a murdered and that I deserved to die. They created edits and would spam my social medias. That's why I don't  have any anymore. I deleted them all because of that. Then it got even worse! They came to my apartment once. Some girls! Rebecca included. Girls can be worse than boys. They came a beat me until I was on the floor! I was weak and depressed so they took advantage of that. One of them even brought a pan. She hit me with it and I hurt myself on one of the desks. No one was home I was all alone. That is how I got the scar that I have on my thigh. -I was wearing jeans so I couldn't show him.- After that I entered a really deep state of depression! Really deep! I wouldn't get out of bed! I could barely sleep or eat. It got really worse. Even Zabdiel couldn't cheer me up and he was the only one who could. I pushed everyone away. Then about around the beginning of August I couldn't take it anymore. -I started to sob once again.- I went into my mom's bathroom and looked for every pill I could find! I swallowed over 20 maybe. I don't  even know. I wanted to be dead! I thought that more people would be relived that I died than if  I lived. I was trying to commit suicide but luckily Zabdiel found me in time. I was passed out and he called the ambulance. Next thing I know I woke up in the hospital. The doctors said that they brought me in just in time. I've regretted that ever since! I was so weak! I didn't care about anything and I was consumed in what everyone thought of me that I didn't think I jut did! I was so tired and I'm glad that Zabdiel found me in time. He said that he saves my life and that I saved his. -I released another small chuckles while looking down at the sand.- My mom got me some help after that and I came back to reality. It's something that has scarred my heart and something that I will never be able to let go off! And well now we are here! Look Joel, if after this you don't want to be with me anymore then I understand! I'm sorry! -I started to sob even harder and buried my head in my knees.

Joel: Hey, that was the past and this is now! I WILL NEVER... I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE! Do you understand me! Never! I love you too much for that! -I noticed tears were rolling down his cheeks as well.- You make me so happy and the fact that those bitches didn't get to see the real you before they did all that gets me furious! You are perfect! Those who fall are stronger that those who never fell, right? You are the strongest person I've ever met! After everything you went through most people wouldn't have taken a lesson from it all or hell they would've tried to commit suicide again! You are so strong! I am so lucky to be able to call a beautiful, strong, funny, kind and smart women, my girlfriend! -Before I could respond he smashed his soft lips into mine. I reacted fast and kissed him back. It quickly turned into a passionate make out session. Then I separated myself from him.-

Lizeth: Joel, do you really feel that way?

Joel: Yea I do! Liz, I love you!

Lizeth: I Love you too! Thank you! Thank you for being the incredible person you are and for making me happy! -I gave him one last soft kiss - I don't want want to go back! I just don't!

Joel: Then we won't! Let's walk to school, get my car and go get some ice cream! Then we will figure out something else fun to do! Alright!

Lizeth: Alright thank you! -I gave him a big smile!-

Joel: Anything for you, princesa!

He helped me get up and we walked back to school while holding hands.

_______________________________
June 16, 2018✨

Here is part two! I really hope you enjoyed it! I want to take this time to spread a message. Well or at least try to. I've been bullied before so I know what it feels! It's the worst feeling in the world! Something I don't wish on anyone! If you ever feel like taking your life away then please talk to someone, even message me!! I'm always open to help and I will gladly help you through that time! (I'll leave all of my social medias below) Always think through every action you make and how it would hurt others and especially yourself. Taking your life away is never an option! If someone is ever harming you in anyway then please talk to someone because no one deserves getting treated like that! You are all beautiful in every way!💞

Instagram:
Personal= @deisy.r_847
Fanpages= @cncomimelodia and @richardycamachop

Twitter:
Personal= ramosdeisy01
Fanpage= @AlwayscncoMusic

Love you all so much!💖