Chapter 12

Lizeth's POV

Its Sunday night meaning we have school tomorrow. I honestly don't want to go. I hate Mondays so much. I wish Mondays didn't exist but if you think about it there is a Tuesday and then Tuesdays would become the new Mondays. I'm a very random person once you get to know me. I think about really random and weird stuff. Zabdiel is the only one who knows this part of me and it's mainly because he's my best friend and the only one who has ever taken the time to get to know me. Well Joel and Veronica have been getting to know me pretty well too. Or at least trying to.

Mom: LIZETH! VERONICA IS HERE! -she screamed from downstairs-

I ran down to greet Veronica. Me and Veronica were gonna have a girls night. I know what you are thinking... on a Sunday night? Well yea because why not? She was gonna stay over and we would wake up together and get ready for school together.

Veronica: Ok I brought some stuff! -She said sitting on my bed- Ok so I brought a lot of candy. Especially chocolate! Some face masks, classic for a sleep over duh! And Monopoly! I didn't want to go all out like I would usually do so I thought we should have a more of a chill sleepover.

Lizeth: Alright cool! So what do you want to do first?

Veronica and Lizeth: Netflix- we both said at the same time and then just laughed-

While we were sitting on the bed watching Netflix while eating candy, someone knocked on the door.

Zabdiel: Heyyy!! -Zabdiel came in jumping on the bed while taking my skittles-

I just rolled my eyes at him and grabbed a Sour patch kids bag. We stayed there and watched tv for a while until Zabdiel broke the silence.

Zabdiel: Oh and by the way, Chris is coming over for dinner.

Veronica: WHAT!! -She yelled in panic-

Me and Zabdi just laughed.

Zabdiel: I thought I would give you guys a little push.

Veronica: What do you mean, a little push?

Zabdiel: Well you like him, he likes you!

Veronica: Wait, he likes me? -she said with a smirk-

Zabdiel: I don't know. I think so. I'm guessing.

Veronica: You're guessing!? Well you can't just guess on stuff like this!

Zabdiel: Well too bad! He's coming!

After that no one spoke a word, we just stayed in bed watching a horror movie! I hate horror movies but Zabdiel loves them! Like I don't have enough darkness in my life already. I don't need to see this.

Mom: Alright, les deje todo listo nada más lo tienen que calentar. There is a pie in the fridge if you want some desert. I'll be back and 10:30.-She said as she came in-

Zabdiel: Why do you have to work tonight? It's Sunday!

Mom: Zabdiel! Ya te dije! There was no one to cover my position in the office so I have to go in today. I'll see you guys later ok. Love you!

After like half an hour Zabdi left downstairs to get something I don't know what. But I bet he went to go steal my gansitos. He always eats them.

(These are gansitos

(These are gansitos. Just Incase you didn't know and was wondering what they are! They are so delicious!😋)

We then heard the door bell.

Zabdiel: GIRLS! GUESS WHO IS HERE!

We both got up and staring walking downstairs.

Lizeth: Hey Chris!

Christopher: Hey Lizeth! H... Hey Veronica.- he said with nervousness in his tone-

Lizeth: Zabdiel! You ate my gansitos again didn't you? - I asked slightly mad-

Zabdiel: What?! N...no!

I just rolled my eyes and got the table set up for dinner. Once we all sat down we started to eat. It was very awkward especially because no one was talking and it was because both Veronica and Chris were looked so nervous. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Lizeth: Hey Chris can I just talk to you for a second over there? - I said getting up-

Christopher: Sure!

Lizeth: What the hell is wrong with you!? -I said hitting him in the back of the head.

Christopher: First if all... OUCH!! And second of all, what are you talking about? - he replied while rubbing the back of his head-

Lizeth: Im talking about you and Veronica! She likes you and you like her! Wait you like her right?

Christopher: I don't know! I mean yea. Ugh she's one of my best friends and I don't want to hurst her. En la primera cita se que la lastimare y no se! Im scared!

Lizeth: Hey! Don't be! When to people like each other they should be together.

Christopher: You're one to talk. - he rolled his eyes-

Lizeth: What do you mean?

Christopher: Well you would've thought that after what happened between you two the other night you know when he slept over that... -I then intercepted him-

Lizeth: Wait what? -I was a little angry at this point-

Christopher: oh shit... - He said as if he had just spilled the biggest tea ever-

Lizeth: He told you about that?

Christopher: Yea he did! So what if he did?! You have Veronica and Zabdiel to talk to and Joel also has people to talk to when something happens and needs advise. That would be be and Yoyo. He tells us everything and we tell him everything! What are you guys anyway?

Lizeth: I don't know! We actually never talked about it the next morning. His mom called him worried sick about him so he had to go home and ever since we haven't discussed it. I'm not ready to share everything with him yet.- I was a little sad just by talking about it- Well I'm here to help you and Veronica not talk about me and Joel. Now, I want you to go in there, pull her aside and tell her how you feel!

Christopher: Alright! -He was really nervous that I could tell by the expression on his face.

We walked back to the table and he asked Veronica if he could talk to her. She agreed and they walked to mom's office to talk.

Zabdiel: What did you say to him?

Lizeth: What I had to.

Zabdiel: Which was...?

Lizeth: That they belong together. That they like each other so there is no reason for them not to be together.

Zabdiel: You know... you should probably take your own advise!

Lizeth: Shut up! In my case is different and you know that.

I just walked out of the kitchen to go set up some snacks in the living room so we could play monopoly and when I passed the study I saw Veronica and Chris kissing. It was about time!! I just walked away with a smile on my face!

_____________________________
June, 25 2018✨ Currently is 2:56 am 🤣

Hey guys!✌🏼 So I know this chapter sucks but I'm having a little bit of a writers block but I'll try to make tomorrow's chapter better! Hope you enjoy it!

Love y'all!✌🏼💓