Chapter 11

Lizeth's POV

After I ran inside the bathroom I slammed the door and sat on the floor. The tears kept coming. It was like a river of tears. I heard complete silence on the other side of the door. Did he leave? Did I scare him away? Well if I did scare him maybe it was for the best. That last thought made my heart hurt. Why did I have to meet him now? Why couldn't I have met him before what I did? Maybe this would've been better. All this thoughts ran through my head. Then I heard a whisper.

Joel: Liz, please come out.  -I heard him whisper with a lot of pain in his tone.-

I then got up and slowly opened the door to reveal a very heartbroken Joel right in front of me.

Joel: What ever it is, you can tell me!

Lizeth: No Joelito! I can't!

Joel: Whatever you did won't make me look at you in any other way that I do now. I don't believe that you could've done something so bad as to be send to jail for. I look at you and I don't see not even one bad bone in your body. You can't say, could do or could've done before that would make me leave your side. That would make me leave you! You... you don't understand Liz, I want you! I like you! You're a good person with good intentions and I know that whatever you did in the past, whatever horrible thing you think you did, that you regret. Liz, you're my future!

The way he looked at me send shivers down my body. His  eyes where sparkling. What I felt right now told me everything I needed to know. It confirmed everything that I've been feeling.

Lizeth: I think that that's the difference between you and I...

Joel: what difference?! - he interrupted me-

Lizeth: The difference is that you like me and I... I... I'm beginning to fall in love with you! -at this point again, tears dropped from my eyes-

What I told him was true. I was falling in love with him. How can this be? We've only known each other 2 weeks! I loved everything about him. To me he was perfect!

Then he stopped. He was standing there looking at me. It was just silence. Then it turned to awkward silence. The one where people stand looking at each other for way to long without saying a word.

Lizeth: Joel... Joel, please talk to me! Say something! - I begged-

Then he looked at me in a way no one's every looked at me before. He looked at me with desire in his eyes. Then he rushed towards me. Place one hand on my waist the other on the back of my neck, then he pushed our bodies as close at he could together and attached his lips to mine.

I didn't know what to do. I wasn't kissing him back. Then I separated myself from him. He had a hurt expression on his face. I looked down to his lips as he bit them. Then I couldn't take it anymore! I couldn't resist anymore! So I smashed my lips onto his rosy pick, soft lips! Then what looked as one kiss turned into a passionate one then to a heated make out session!

Joel: What... does.. this... mean? -he said in between kisses.-

Lizeth: I don't know... but just... please... don't stop!! -I said in between kisses as well-

I could feel him smiling and I was smiling too. I've never felt happier than I did at that moment. My feelings were everywhere that even I didn't understand myself.

~~~ Next morning ~~~

I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the sunlight. I must've left my window open. I get up to close the curtains then I see someone staring at me again. Then duked. Who the hell was that. Ever since that first day we moved in I've catched him staring into my window. Creepy!! I turn around and was slightly frightened by what I saw. I saw Joel peacefully sleeping on the left side of my bed. For a second I forgot that he had spend the night. And no it's not in the way that you are thinking of! We didn't umm.. you know... like sleep sleep together. We just slept. We decided to leave everything aside and figure it out today. We fell asleep watching Netflix. He looked so beautiful, so handsome, so perfect! At this point my heart was racing.

Joel: You're staring at me. -He said with his eyes closed and a huge smile on his face-

Lizeth: Geeezzz Joel! I though you were asleep. -I then grabbed a pillow and hit him in the head playfully-

He then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him smashing his soft lips into mine.

______________________________
June 24, 2018✨ At 1:50 am🤣

I hope you enjoined it! :) I wanted to lighten the mood a little after all the crying and make this into a sweet chapter.💛😆

Las quiero!💓