Chapter 36

Joel's POV

The next morning I woke up and Liz wasn't next to. My clean clothes were next to me on the nightstand so I quickly put them on, washed my face, brushed my teeth and my hair. Then I headed downstairs to find Liz sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and reading a book. One thing about Liz is that she loves to read so I wasn't surprised to find her with a book in her hands.

Joel: Hola mi amor. -I greeted her with a kiss on the lips.-

Lizeth: Hola. Como dormiste? -She asked-

Joel: Like a baby. Hey I was thinking that maybe we could spend the day together. We haven't done that in a while and last time I had an amazing day with you. What do you say?

Lizeth: I say definitely! Let's do it! -She answered with a lot of excitement.-

Joel: Alright. I have to go. My mom is probably really worried. I'll pick you up at 1:00? Is that okay?

Lizeth: That's perfect!

Joel: Alright. See you later! -I kissed her goodbye and walked out the door.-

As I walked out the door I heard someone running towards me. When I saw who it was I tried to walk a little faster. I didn't feel like talking to her at all. I was happy and I didn't want her ruining that.

Rebecca: Hey baby! -She yelled as I tried to walk away-

Joel: Don't call me baby! What do you want Rebecca? I'm in a good mood and I don't feel like letting you ruin it! -I said harshly but I didn't care.-

Rebecca: Well Alex told me a about what had happened to you. I just wanted to make sure you were okay so I called and you didn't pick up and then I saw your car here last night. Did you spend the night?

Joel: It's non of your business but yea. I did! And thanks to your brother me and Liz had an amazing night and we are back together!

Rebecca: YOU ARE WHAT! -I could see her face starting to get red!-

Joel: You heard me. Now I have to go!

Rebecca: Wait! Why are you back with her? I thought I had opened your eyes?

Joel: Yea you did! You opened my eyes to see who you really are. Evil and cruel! Don't you get tired of playing with people?

Rebecca: I don't play with people honey! I just show who they really are!

Joel: No, you show who you truly are! You know talking to you about this is a waste of time. -I said and walked away.-

Lizeth's POV

I was about to get ready for the day since I was still in my pajamas when someone knocked on the door. I went to go open it revealing Rebecca  on the other side.

Rebecca: Good morning, Bitch! How did you sleep? I bet really cozy with Joel wrapped around your arms!

Lizeth: Just leave me alone! -I said trying to close the door but she pushed it open!- What the hell do you want?

Rebecca: Straight to it I see! Here's the deal! I still have in my possession a couple of messages and the blog that I started last summer. I will publish everything including a long story about who you really are, all over the school only if you don't agree to what I'm about to say. You are gonna break up with Joel or I go public and expose the murderer that you are! Do we have a deal?

Lizeth: SCREW, YOU! -I yelled!- I'm done playing your games! I'm tired of playing your games! Do whatever you want I don't care! Joel knows what I did and yet he is still by my side! He won't leave me no matter what you do! So go to hell! -I said and slammed the door.-

That was really hard for me to do but I'm glad I did it! I don't care if she tells the whole world! I don't  anymore! I have people that love me around me and they know what I did. At least some do. When my friends find out about this and they don't want to be my friends anymore then I won't stop them! It's okay, I understand. One thing I won't do is let her treat me this way and continue with her games! I'm done!

Rebecca: FINE! IT'S YOUR FUNERAL! -She yelled through the door.-

This honestly felt like a weight had just been lifted off my shoulders! It felt good to get everything out! I have to admite that a part of me is anxious and scared of what might happen next but I'm ready for it. At least I think I am! I really hope I am!

_______________________________
August 9, 2018✨

Well here is today's chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!💞

Much love to y'all!💗