Chapter 31

Lizeth's POV

It's Friday night and Joel and I haven't spoken since our talk. He's been skipping lunch lately and it's my fault. I think that he probably doesn't want to make things awkward so he doesn't sit with us at lunch anymore. That or either he just doesn't want to see me and I understand. I just wish that things hadn't ended up this was. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to just run to his arms and forget about everything that is happening. I just need some more time and it doesn't make it easier when your next door neighbor is Rebecca and you see her almost everyday. The worst part is that she doesn't ignore me and I wish she did. She found out about the break earlier today and when I got home she was asking me all sorts of questions and all I did was ignore her. I would've broken down crying if it wasn't for Zabdi that had my back and told her to shut up. Anyway like I said it's Friday night and I have no plans. I'm sitting in the couch watching The Fosters on Netflix.

Zabdiel: Hey, what do you think? -Zabdiel came in the living room looking really nice and spinned.-

Lizeth: Offff you look really nice! Where are you going? -I asked-

Zabdiel: Don't you remember? I have the date with Melany today!

OH MY GOD! I forgot and I told her that I was gonna come over to help her pick an outfit. I've been lost in my head and in all the drama that I haven't been paying attention to my best friends's lives?

Lizeth: DANM IT! I forgot! - I picked up my phone to call Melany and apologize.-

~Phone call conversation~

Melany: Hello?

Lizeth: Melany! Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I forgot! I've had so much on my mind and I'm so sorry!! -I apologized-

Melany: Hey girl! It's okay! Don't worry. We understand that's why we didn't call to remind you. The girls are here with me.

All: Hey! -I heard them say through the phone-

Melissa: How are you doing, honey?

Lizeth: I'm okay. I'm so sorry that I'm not there with you guys! I'll be on my way right now!

Vanessa: No girl! Stay and relax. We got this one! We understand you have a lot going on and it's okay.

Clair: Hey I have an idea! Why don't we have a sleep over tomorrow night at my house? It's gonna be hot outside and we could enjoy a day at the pool and everything. What do y'all say? -She suggested-

Lizeth: Yes that sounds great!

All: Yea!

Melany: Ok then see you tomorrow night, Liz!

Veronica: Bye girl!

All: Bye!

Lizeth: Bye guys! -I said and hung up-

Zabdiel: So?

Lizeth: So what? -I asked confused.-

Zabdiel: Did she sound excited or happy?

Lizeth: No she was regretting saying yes to you! -He gave me a mad shut up look that made me laugh- kidding! She sounded really excited.

Zabdiel: Okay, good! -He said in relief-

Lizeth: You guys are doing everything in reverse. First you become friends, then you have sex, then hang out then, go on a date.

Zabdiel: Well at least I'm not slow. You and Joel have only been on one date so far and that's it! Oh I'm sorry. I forgot you guys broke up!

Lizeth: First of all! We didn't break up! We are taking a break and second of all, you are telling me that you want your sister to have sex with your best friend? Well that's a new one. -I asked with a smile on my face trying to not laugh.-

Zabdiel: No...I'm not.. never mind. -He said giving up.- I better go before I'm late. Bye sis! -He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.-

Lizeth: Bye! And remember to use protection! - I joked-

Zabdiel: Haha very funny! -He replied while walking out the door.-

I went back to sitting on the couch and watching Netflix. I had nothing else to do. It was almost midnight so I decided to go to sleep but as soon as I got off the couch I heard the front door open. It was Zabdiel.

Lizeth: Hey, como te fue?

Zabdiel: It was amazing! I had the best time! -He said with a smile that I haven't seen in a while. That smile that only I've seen that told me that he was in love.-

Lizeth: I'm so happy for you! -I said with a smile and a tear rolled down my cheek.-

Zabdiel: Hey what's wrong? -He asked worried while holding my hands-

Lizeth: Nothing! I'm just really happy for you! -I gave him a hug.-

Zabdiel: Thanks. Well I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight.

Lizeth: Goodnight.

Seeing him like that, with that smile, it reminded me of my first date with Joel. I had that exact same smile after and I missed it. I missed him. All I wanted to do at that moment was call him and tell him that I'm sorry and that I love him. But I just couldn't move and I couldn't do that. I wasn't ready yet l. Not yet. I wiped the tears off my face and went to bed.

~The Next day-

It was about 9:00 in the morning when I felt someone jump on top of me. I took the blanket off my face to see who it was and it was Veronica.

Veronica: Hey Lizzie! Wake up!

Lizeth: Ayyy what are you doing here? -I said a little harshly-

Veronica: Auch. That kinda hurt. -She exclaimed while dropping next to me.-

Lizeth: Sorry! Good morning, V! What are you doing here?

Veronica: Well I came to see if you wanted to go get some breakfast then go get our nails done before the sleepover.

Lizeth: Yea that sounds fun. Let me get ready!

Veronica: Alright I'll wait for you!

I got up to get ready and I decided to wear an adidas crop top with adidas shoes, a green army color jacket and a pair of leggings. My make up was simple. I decided to go with simple natural shades. Then we took off to breakfast.

ꜜPicture below ꜜ

_______________________________August 5, 2018✨

August 5, 2018✨

Hey guys! Yea I know that I didn't upload yesterday! I'm sorry!😫 Things just come up and I haven't been very active if you follow me on my social medias then you know that I haven't!😂 I've barely picked up my phone which is very rare of me. I'm so sorry! I know I said I would upload everyday but if I don't upload a chapter that day then expect it the next day along with the chapter for that day. So I will be uploading today's chapter in a little bit! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Love y'all!💖