Chapter 2

~Time Skip After School~

You sighed as you waked out if school with your purse and backpack. You thought for a moment before digging though your purse to see how much money you had, which was your whole paycheck since you had yet to spend it. You hummed in content before starting to walk home, and by home you mean taking the back way so you can throw your book bag in the shed which your "Father" built so you could live in it, which honestly it wasn't a bad shed, but it was cramped. You had a small ass bathroom, which did have running water, a kitchen that was maybe the size of a hotels kitchen, with a small sink and mini fridge and freezer. Your "room" in the shed was cramped so much, it was able to hold your bed, two dressers, which one was tall, and maybe 2 feet wide, and the corner dresser which took up the rest if your room space, not including the door to the kitchen which led t the bathroom.

You reached your little "house" and pulled your lanyard out if your purse and took the key and unlocked the deadbolt and handle and pushed the door open to the small kitchen. You sighed and set the bag aside on the chair in the corner of the small room and shut the door behind you. You checked your cupboards and fridge to see what you needed food wise, before checking the bathroom. It wouldn't have been so bad if they made your shed house maybe 8-20 feet wider, all directions. You looked at far wall in the kitchen which sat a clock. You look at the time before thinking if you could catch a bus to the prison. Odd since there were buses to prison, but the town you lived in mostly relied on public transportation. So cabs were maybe $25 for a half an hour ride, a bus costed $5 for a ride near the place you want to go.

Anywho, you soon walked out of your shed with your over the shoulder purse and locked the door behind you before getting away from home to go visit Jack again. You walked down the street to the nearest bus stop and looked at the times on the wall inside the seating area, the bus you wanted was in its way. You smiled softly and sat down on the green bench and watched people walk, or bike. You heard cars pass, and trollies and birds of sorts. You were really just paying attention to everything around you until the bus arrived. You got up from your seat and walked onto the bus and put your money for the fair in the box before heading to a seat.

~Time Skip~

You arrived to the prison and got off the bus, the next bus came at 10 P.M sadly, but at least visiting was until 9:30. You walked into the prison and we're greatest from the officers before, "Oh its you." The one said seeing you and chuckled, "Came back to see me?" He asked and smirked to which you looked at him in disgust, "No Im here to see the man from earlier." You said as you took your bag off and placed it on the belt and walked through the metal detector. You grabbed your bag after it was scanned and you looked at the officer, "Please can you take me to Jack?" You ask nicely as you placed your purse over your shoulder. The officer looked shocked for the longest time before sighing and nodded, leading you to an elevator, "Hit the B, after that you will go into the elevator across and hit 79. Have fun." He said and walled away from you. You scoffed softly and hit the down button, to which the elevator opened right away and you stepped in and hit the basement button.

After the ride down to the 79th underground floor, which there was over 400. You walked into the vacant hall, seeing the door you came across before, "Jack are you Up?" You called out as you walked over too the closed door slit. You reached forward and lifted the hatch up and locked it in place so it would stay up. Jack, being an asshole grabbed your hand scaring the shit out of you. You screamed and pulled your hand away, to which afterwards, you screamed and swore your ass off at him for scaring you. Jack just laughed at you the whole time.

"Honestly I didn't expect you to come back." Jack said after you calmed down from you rant. "Its better being here than home." You shot back to which you wish you didn't say a word. "Why's that?" Jack asked, making you go silent. You soon sat on the ground and looked away from the hole in the door. "Do they hit you?" He asked, getting no response again, "Have they said mean things?" "No Jack, just drop it" you finally found your voice after a moment of silence. "You can tell me, its not like I can go tell others ya know." Jack said as he shifted, and the only reason you know he was is because you heard him in the quiet hall. "Well... Yeah. They do." You admitted, pulling your knees to your chest you buried your head down in your knees. "What all have they done?" Jack asked you, to which you sighed, "I don't want to talk about it alright?" You shot back and curled up a little closer to yourself. You hated this topic, hated it. "Is it really that bad?" Jack asked, making you groan out in frustration, since you were fighting back tears. You started thinking of all the things they've done, all the things said. Jack sighed as he hit the door a few times to hopefully scare you, which it did. "Don't go crying on me now, im not good at comforting people." He laughed out which caused you to smiled softly and laugh, "You are something else Jack." You hummed out and looked at the opening of the door. "Oh I try to be." Jack said back in response.