Chapter 29

~~Your P.OV again!!~~

You sat in a cafe, dressed in a (f/c) tank top and some high rise jeans. It had been a few days, more like a month since you arrived down here, you mostly hung out with Ben and Jeff. Ben was nice enough to buy you new clothes and allow you to crash with them since they were roommates.

Jeff wasn't too keen to the idea, Ben argued that it was his job to watch you, so staying the night was the best. After the week night, Jeff didn't mind since you cleaned their house spotless. It was a total clutter when you arrived. While you were there the second week, Jeff bullied you here and there, almost all day honestly, but it died down to him doing it rarely. The third week was a breeze since Ben took you to get clothes, and anything else you needed as a woman. "Make sure you get the bleeding protectors." As Jeff said before you left with Ben that day. Why? You started, woo... That was a total embarrassment. You met someone named Jane that day it happened too, see was pretty nice. The rest of the month was perfect, New clothes, shower things, a blow up bed with your own covers! And a dog that won't leave you alone too, Jeff's dog, Smile.

"Well, what do we do about her Phone?" Jeff asked before he took a bite into his burger that almost came apart. Right now you all were at a cafe about one mile away from the apartment you three lived at.

"I dunno." Ben said taking a bite out of his chicken finger, "But one from down here."

"But that costs money, and if we could live apart we would, dumbass." Jeff said after he had finished his bite, unlike Ben.

"Can't I get a job down here?" You asked as you reached for your drink.

"Well... Yeah but you stand out. You are actually... You aren't like us. You apologize, you thank people. You almost got killed 5 times this month." Jeff glared at you, his non existing eye brown raised, soon eating his fries.

"Yeah but here, y'all at like this. Not everyone but most." You shot back as smirked at Jeff. Jeff rolled his eyes and continued to eat once more.

"Well she isn't wrong." Ben said as he went for his drink. You tuned your head to face him and this boy had already finished. Jeff was half way, you weren't even close to being done.

Ben took a long drink before setting it back down and continued to speak, "She could get a job just like us. Cafe, store clerk, or a killer."

You started to laugh but soon stopped once Jeff chimed in, "Actually, not a bad idea. Send her to the school thing, have her trained and boom. New killer." Jeff said as he shoved a few fries into his mouth.

"What? No. I couldn't hurt someone." You chimed in, your brows knitted and a look of disgust plastered your face.

"Bull shit." Ben slammed his hands down on the table, "When we FIRST met, you choked me to get a reaction!"

You sighed and covered your face as you took a bite out of out of your (f/f). Jeff chuckled and knocked your arm away from your face and leaned towards you, tilting his head.

"Did you now? Maybe I can just train you then. Wouldn't cost me anything." Jeff said as he back away and sat up straight.

"I couldn't kill. Not an innocent." You sighed out and looked down at your food before eating some more of it.

"Well, how about a known killer un-convicted? Or a drug dealer, sex offenders, there is many out there who aren't innocent and still walk." Jeff beamed as he smiled darkly and turned to Ben, "You could figure that out easily too."

"It could bring in a lot more money..." Ben hummed and he looked away, thinking.

"You are a hacker, right Ben?" You questioned and turned to ben, "Hack a bank account and pull out money at an ATM with their information."

You honestly asked since you didn't want to hurt someone. It didn't matter if they did bad, it was honestly the thought of taking someones life. You would feel less guilty though it being someone bad... But still a life is a life. How could you just take someone's?

"Wait... What?!" Ben came to realization, "I never thought of that! How the fuck?!"

"Are you serious?!" You yelled back at Ben, "You never thought of fraud?!" Jeff started to laugh loudly as he covered his face and threw his head back.

"No! What killer would?!" Ben shot back and crossed his arms as he leaned back against the seat. Jeff laughed harder as an argument between Ben and you broke out.

"Idiot."