Chapter 4

You pulled the heavy metal door open and was greeted to a dark room, you couldn't see more that a few feet since the light from the hall illuminated some of the cell. You raised a brown as you stepped forward into the room and looked around, soon your head snapped to look in front of you since you heard the sound of chains.

"They actually gave you the key?" Jack laughed out. You stared into the darkness, your eyes barley adjusting to the darkness, the most you could make out was the figure of a man. You looked away from him and to a wall, "Is there any way I can turn a light on?" You asked, "Or should I use my flash light?" You stepped forward again, but stopped and looked back at Jack since he shifted, making the chains rattle. "No, you would have to use your flash light, but not yet, I'm still adjusting to that light in the hall." Jack groaned out, "let alone everything is a blur since its been forever since I seen anything." You nodded as you sat down in front of Jack, well still staying within the light. You shivered at the cold ground against your bare legs. You regretted being in shorts and a tank top now, for several reasons.

You hummed as you looked at Jack and smiled softly, "Can you see me or am I blurry?" you asked sweetly as you looked at the blackened figure. "Faintly blurry... But your gorgeous." Jack hummed out as he chuckled, "from what I can tell that is." Your face turned red in seconds, to which you covered your face so quickly and shouted at him, "Shut up, your lying." "Now why would I lie?" Jack hummed out questionably and shifted closer to you, well as much as he could. You uncover your eyes, keeping the lower half of your face covered as you looked at him, you could barley make out features but you seen his face. His eyes, you couldn't see well, maybe he was just too far back. He seemed to smirk at you, showing teeth, which you thought he somehow had a perfect smile after all this time. You squinted your eyes as you looked at his skin, it was dark, really dark. It barley illuminated in the light, which made you wonder.

"Can I turn on my flash light?" You ask suddenly, muffled by your hand though. "No." Jack sighed out and moved back to where you couldn't see nothing more than a figure. You groan and lay back into the cold cement floor, laying your arms above your head, "Why not? You'll adjust a lot quicker." You said. "No. I don't want to be blinded by the light." Jack said and tilted his head, "Its kinda funny how you are actually making sure its OK with me." He said bluntly and suddenly, making you laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm trying not to lose my only friend." You said with a bright smile on your face.

You sat up and looked at Jack, laughed a bit since he backed up in surprise. "Wait, you think we're friends?" Jack laughed out, howling as it was the most funniest thing he heard. You blink in surprise, most greatly you were shocked, and hurt, kinda. It was normal for people to not like you but, you hoped you could have someone to talk to and get away from bullshit. So, actually, it hurt like a bitch.

"My, my, (Y/n). You have another thing coming." Jack said though his fit of laughter. You frowned and looked away and sighed, "Thanks asshole." You mumbled, more like whispered, under your breathe as you pulled your knees to your chest and rested your head onto of your knees, keeping eye contact away from Jack. "What? Do you really expect me to believe a girl, who is so beautiful, that I know she has to have tons of friends, actually need me as a friend?" Jack chuckled out sinisterly as he shook his head, causing his hair to sway from side to side.

"You don't know me as well as you think then Jack. You cant always judge a book by it's cover." You said and scooted closer, "I'm not scared of death," you said as you moved closer again, "And yet I still hope for a better life in the long run... But if I was to be held at gun point, told to do whatever or be shot; I would be shot." Jack tilted his head at you in confusion, and shock, soon laughing at you, "And why is life so bad you wish for death?" He asked and leaned closer to you, to where you realized you were only about 6 inches away from him. You stared at Jack, studying his features.

Jack has messy brown hair was rather long- in certain places that was; it had not been taken care of, it was matted and knotted in places, where some strands weren't. His face was that of a dream guy, his face was oval-ish, his jaw was well chiseled. His face was that of who you'd assume was in their 20's. His forehead had no creases, his brows were bushy, yet somehow seemed well kept. His nose was well defined of slimness, pointed up just a bit. His eyes, were dark sockets; a dark void that you assumed, made him blind. His bottom lip was swollen with cuts, as well as his top lip that was busted open. He wore a white t-shirt, and white cloth pants, he had on hospital socks with the non slip bottoms. His skin? He was ash grey.

"You can't even see yet you called me beautiful? What happened to your eyes anyways?" You ask so suddenly and bluntly, making Jack blink at you, he raised a brown and laughed, "You have (h/l), (h/c) and beautiful (e/c), your face is (f/t), your lips are (l/t), your smile is intoxicating." Jack said and smirked at you and chuckled, "you have curves, a nice rack and well for your ass? I don't know." Your face went red as he spoke about your body, "pervert." You snapped at him and covered your self now. "I cant wait to see you naked." Jack teased more, now wanting to see you freak. "CAN YOU NOT PLEASE." You screamed as you covered your face and pulled your knees close to your chest.

Jack laughed at you, soon shifting and covering his mouth with his hand, he found this very amusing. "God I would love to see you get cat called." He said which made you perk up and raised a brow, "What's cat called?" Jack about choked on his own spit and looked at you in shock, "wait, you don't know what cat calling is?" "If you mean getting called ugly and fat as cars pass, then yes." You said and rested your head on your knees.

"Wait are you bullied?" Jack asked full of concern. "And abused." You added on as if it didn't matter. To you it didn't, since he couldn't do anything about it. "Have you had a boyfriend?" Jack asked and tilted his head. You looked at him and sighed, "oh I wish."