Chapter 17

You stared at Jack, unwilling to say let alone, he stundded you. He cared? And... Hes bad because what?  "Do... Do you really care?" You tilted your head.

Jack sighed and nodded his rage still there but held down he soon nodded and covered his "eyes", "Yes, (Y/n). I thought ok. You never feared me. You didn't even help to jump nor scream. I care about you because... I just do OK?" Jack turmed his head away from you and kept his face shielded away.

"Jack... Why though?" You hummed and smiled softly, never sing this side of him. Jack sighed, and turned to you, his face a darker shade than normal, "Oh shut up and tell me what happened already."

"Fine... I got... Jumped how to say?" You questioned. Was it even a jump? Or... Like what would you say? A fucking mafia scene?

"What?!" Jack blew up in rage, standing up from the bed and stared down at you, his teeth gritted together "Who the fuck was it? Was it that bitch you were talking about?" Jack was fired up, this was very new. You blinked a few times as you stared up at him.

"Jack... They know you." You soon mumbled to which he looked at you confused, rage still coursing his veins. "Why would they hurt you then?"

"I got a mouth." You scoffed and laughed, Jack seemed to get more fumed by that remark. "Who was it?" He questioned as he crossed his arms and tilted his head. You could tell her was biting at his cheek.

"Lilithen, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie." You hummed out, not forgetting their names. "The proxies? Understandable... Wait... Wasn't lillithen..."  Jack thought about it and looked at you worried.

"Yes. She lead me to it." You sighed, dropping your head and stared at your lap. "It can't be them..." Jack mumbled under his breath before he grit his teeth and turned around and punched the wall as hard as he could. You heard a snap when he did and jumped at the loud bang.

Jack hissed softly but didn't seem bothered by his hand. "Did you just?" You asked and got up, walking over to him simce Jack walked to the whole other side of the room, his hands on top of his head as he held back rage.

"(Y/n), step away. Now." Jack growled at you as.you went to touch him but drew your aem back. "You broke your hand didnt you?" You asked and didn't move away.

"No." He hissed out, you knew he was lying. "Jack, let me see your hand." You said as you grabbed his a gently and before you knew it, Jack had pinned you to the wall, your arms pinned beside your head and Jack millimeters away from your face. He held the look of rage, his teeth gritted as he stared down at you but you just looked at him.

"Are you gonna let me go or stared at me pissed still?" You hummed and smiled softly at Jack.

Jack blinked a few times before sighing and let you go, "sorry..." he sighed softly and turned away from you.

"Jack. Just tell me what I should tell them. I have to meet them again later." You sigjed softly to which Jack turned and looked at you shook his head, "I don't know, (Y/n). I am in the most guarded area. How the fuck would this work? A huge... A huge Jail break." Jack looked up to you, "For me to be free would be the whole Jail being freed. It would work. Could..." Jack's brows knitted together and he brought his hand to his chin and thought.

"Well? Jack I need to tell them sSomething besides you being 5 floors down." You sighed, "Let alone omce.you are freed. I know I'll be in jail."

"That's the thing, what can I do so you wont be taken in my place." Jack sighed and looked at you, "I could hide you after... But he wont allow that." Jack looked away again.

"The most you can tell them is dont lay a hand on you and... I'm working on something. I can't have you be bait." Jack shook his head as his arms dropped to his sides.

"Well... Jail break is a good one, hostage is another, or just a complete break out in secret. Uh..." You thought and looked away and bit your bottom lip. 

"How the hell in secret?" Jack raised a brown, "Crawl though vents? Shimmey- wait..." Jack blinded, "I can reach the walls now..." Jack started to grin, he quickly moved to you and wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Thank you beautiful!" Jack laughed out softly into your ear. As you now realized to hug back and you smiled softly. He smelt that of a faint metallic mixed with some type of body soap and detergent.

Soon Jack pulled away, his hands on your arms aa he smiled warmly before pulling completely away. You soon started to blush slightly as you raised a brown, "Why did you... Why did you call me beautiful let alone hug me?"  Your voice cracked as you spoke the one word you thought you weren't, but spoke smoothly.

"I-I... Uh..." Jack started to studder, his face darkened quickly and you realized, he was blushing. "Jack, are you blushing?" You asked to which he tried to respond met by laughing and shake his head, "No, I dont know what you mean." Jack said as he looked away and laughed again, "I don't blush." He said and looked back to you.

"Oh sure Jack." You laughed softly and smiled, Jack just shook his head. "Any who..." He soon mumbled and looked away. The room stayed quiet for a while, all you could hear was Jacks breathing and your own. You watched Jack soon move across the room and sit down on the bed and sighed.

You shook your head and walked over to him, "Why did you hug me?" You questioned to which Jack respomed rather quickly, "Because you gave me an idea."

More silence. Great.

After a moment you sighed and moved and said besides Jack. You turned to him taking a deep breath in, "So... Beautiful?" You questioned once more, wanting an answer to why he said that.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked as he looked up to you, his brow raised.

"You called me beautiful." You hummed out as you DAT straight and crossed your arms, tilting your head. Your lips drew to a straight line as you raised a brow.

"What?" Jacks brows knitted, "Am I not allowed to call you that?" Jack soon smiled afrer and laughed, "You are beautiful (Y/n). You just don't see what strangers see."

Your face darkened red and you quickly covered your lower half as you turned away from him. This fucking guy...