Chapter 15

You stood frozen in place, you knew exactly where you were. You stood before Fallview park And... Came to realize, you also had no phone. It was probably 3 am and you were about 3 blocks away from your house.

You sighed deeply and took a few steps out into the open area of a park. You didn't wish to go home, given your parents are usually up at this time, wasted may you add.

You looked around your surrounding and decided to go sit on a swing and relax after the fucked up shit that happened. This wasn't supposed to be you...

If you never talked to Jack, if you never fell... Yes... You fell for Jack. A fucking lunatic killer, you fell for. Why?

For the way he treated you?

One reason...

The way he held you?

Two...

Or how about the way he makes your heart skip a beat, the faint blood smell he has. How about his voice? How its calm and soothing to hear.

Many reasons...

Jack just soothed you when no one else was there. He held you like no one ever has. He... He made you know what love was. He made you feel special. He never dared to hurt you.

You wanted to see Jack

You missed him. You missed his warmth when he held your.

You never noticed but the sun started to peak above the horizon and the birds started to chirp a loud. You were so lost in though you never noticed park works pass by or strays that walked freely across your view.

You eventually were pulled out by a worker who had noticed the bruises and marks.

"Miss, are you OK?" The older male before you asked. He was in his late twenties you'd assume. He had brown hair and a very ambulance face, his eyes sat well with his facial type but his nose was thinking and his lips were pumped. He was wearing a park uniform and his name tag read 'Leon'. His frail body just seemed to be the cherry on top.

"Yes. I'm OK." You spoke softly and stood from the swing and started to head away from him, but he grabbed your arm gently.

"Ma'am. Please, you are hurt and I know someone had to of done that to you." Leon spoke sweetly to you.

You scoffed and pulled your arm away, completely ignoring him as you took off.

You wondered down the sidewalk and looked around you, seeing cars pass by. Birds fly around and being annoying fucks.

You sighed and looked at the concrete below you. You questiomed the time, wanting to see Jack soon. First though, you had to take a shower and put some makeup on. You had to hude as much as you could, and lucky you, it didn't swell much.

You lifted your head as you had noticed the horrible broken side walk and turned to your house. You didn't care if they were up at this point, they wouldn't make you do much, let alone care because they are fucked up.

You walked up your stome pathway to the front door and headed in, since it was unlocked, as usual.

You looked over once you entered and seen your dad passed out in the couch. You turned and shirt the door behind you befote heading up stairs, peering into the kitchen on your way up of course. Your mom was on the dining table, throw up on the chair and table besides her... You were leaving as soon as possible.

~Mini Time skip~

You had just finished up your makeup, touching up on your lip a little bit. You backed up from the mirror and looked at your (f/c) tank top and adjusted it where it was needed.  Your blue ripped jeans that went well with your figure and your shoes that matched.

You and turned on your heals and walked out and downstairs, seeing them still out. You bummed softly and walked out, slamming the door behind you since, if they woke up, you weren't there.

You headed down the side walk and smiled softly to your self from time to time, thinking about him.

Yes you became a love sick puppy, and the more you thought, the more you second guessed too.

What if he really is just trying to kill you?

Well... I doubt that...

What if though... Think (Y/n)

No he wouldn't...

Jack could never hurt you, right? He never laid a hand on you before, why would he know? He made you get away if he was mad so he wouldn't harm you. Why the fuck would he hurt you now?

Also, side note to ya self, WHY ARE YOU MORE WORRIED ABOUT HIM THAN THE FUCKING OTHER KILLERS.

For real...

"Oh shit..." you mumbbled as you relaized, they knew Jack's room number, they need the floor and, what if they plan to hurt him?

Did they ever even say? God you are so wrapped up around Jack after this incident, maybe you are insane...

You shook your head and looked up seeing as you neared the bus stop. You noticed no one else there, lucky you.

You looked over quickly at the bus times, seeing as though one should be here shortly. You looked behind you before sitting down on the cold metal bench and leaned back.

You had no clue why to do, or if you should even tell Jack. What if he tells you to never see him? What if he... he couldn't hurt you then right?

(Y/n) breathe and  stop thinking. This hasn't happen yet, nor may it even happened.

You turned your head to try and distract you from thinking and you noticed the bus down the street from you.

"Yes." You muddered and stood up and smiled brightly As the bus needed you and stopped a few feet from where you stood. The blue door slid open and as you stepped on and since this man never charged those he liked, you were glad he adored you becuse he thought you were shy, and you didnt have to pay.

You moved a few seats back and sat down and looked out the window.