Chapter 28

A/N:

1. Y'all, ON THIS CHAPTER PLEASE GIVE ME PEOPLE YOU WISH TO HAVE A FANFIC WRITTEN ABOUT (ideas, people, etc.)
2. Weekly update? In debate?????
3. I LOVE Y'ALL MAN!!!!
4. ENJOY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Le Jacks P.O.V~

"Its been a while since I've (Y/n)." Jack said as he thought aloud, sitting on his small bed, leaning against the cold brick wall. He had been sitting in his concrete room that, well for luck him, was new. Well, not really. The only reason he got transfered up to the fifth floor was because of the fact, he was to be transported, and soon.

"Jack!" A male voice boomed from down the hall, the door was left open from a whole ago and barley anyone stops to shut them. They believe as long as the chain was intact, they were fine.

Soon after a tall and scrawny male guard stood in the door way, "Congrats! You get to be moved to the cells!" He spoke in pure sarcasm but he walked in, keys in hand.

"What?" Jack questioned as he looked up to the scrawny guard that stood before him. The guard smiled as many more guards fled into the room. Any guns that some guards held all pointed to Jack.

"Stand up and turn around." The scrawny male said to which Jack obligated. Jack scooted to the edge of the bed amd stood up, turning around, arms placed behind his back.

"Smart." The male laughed as he placed a pair of cold cuffs onto Jacks ash gray skin and the guard tightened them as tight as he could get them on Jack.

'Fucking great, transported.... Before I could even fucking tell them...' Jack though in is head as he was harshly pulled back.

"Come on." The scrawny man said as he lead Jack down the white corer door hall, many screens could be heard and even a few gun shots. Jack turned to look.to his left and met the gaze of a female on her knees, a gun drawn to her head as she begged for mercy. Jack turned away as he walked into an elevator at the way end, and before the elevator doors closed, there was a loud gun shot.

Jack traveled up the floors and was shoved out into an open white room, and then through more doors until they reached a... Guard station.

"Place him in the cell for holding." The lady at the station said as she pointed to the clear door of the metal room. She was a heavy set woman with glasses attached to a sting that sat on her nose.

Jack was shoved away from the doors they entered and into the holding cell. When the door shut Jack was.told to place his hands though the little.opening, to which he did.

Once.the cuffs fell from Jack's wrists he sighed happily as he bought his wrist up and rubbed them.gently since they were very tight and he starred to lose circulation. Jack looked up to survey the room he was in, which wasn't anything except for a huge window to see the guard station and metal benches and walls. A few convicts sat on either side, both passed out. Jack turned and face the big bullet proof window and peered out, swing nothing more than the supplies that are given and many doors. The tile floor below was covered in a glossy film that seemed to be chipping, especially at the door of the cell he was at.

"Hey buddy." A male voice called to which Jack turned and faxed the male. He had to be 5'11, about 250 pounds. His face was chilled and his fat.nose stood center around his bushy beard and mustache. His eyes are angular and beady, his green eyes didn't help his completion at all.

"Yeah." Jack said as he stuffed his hands into his white pant pockets and stared at the man.

"What ya in here for?" His groggy voice boomed as the male sat up from the bench he was on.

"Killing. And you?" Jack tilted his head as he scanned the man.

"Ah. I fucked up and got caught driving under the influence and fucked up because I'm on parole." The male laughed, seeming drunk still, as he was.

"Oh. Smart." Jack ed and turned back around to look out the window, his hands still stuffed into his pockets.

"If you think standing there is gonna help, it ain't since I've been in here since yesterday!" The man beamed as he laughed happily, and a smack followed by soon after. Jack turned to face the man, who knocked himself out by falling back into the metal seat. Jack sighed and looked back out the window and knocked on the door, loudly.

The lady looked up for a moment to him and sighed, soon getting her tall 5'10 ass out of the chair and walked to the door. "Yes sir." Her harsh voice said as she looked at Jack though the window.

"Maybe I please call someone?" Jack beamed and smile warmly to the old lady, "Please Miss. I miss talking to someone who... Is the only one I have left." Jack sighed sadly and looked down, his expression twisted into sorrow. Jack went on to explain a very sad story and even started to cry. His tears were that of the black almost anyone knew if they seen his mask, or got killed by him.

"Uh... Well... Fine... Give me a moment." The lady gave into Jack's sympathetic act. Her face filled with pain as he explained the story so for her to give in, was nothing new to Jack.

Jack looked up with a hopefully look, his brows knitted together as he smiled softly, "Really?" He said oh so sweetly, "Thank you miss! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Jack cheered from the other side as the lady looked at him for a moment before walking away.

Jacks act fell really soon, his expression twisted to hate, "Fucking dumb bitch." Jack laughed softly before looking back to the guys in his cell, "Maybe... Just maybe." He hummed as he wiped away the black tears from his face.