Chapter 8

~back to 3rd~

You sat there in fear, yes you were scared but, why hadn't you left if you were scared of death, well, it didn't- to a point- scare you. Jack seemed to eyes you up and down, causing you go shift uncomfortably. "Why do you keep coming back?" Jack asked after minutes of silence. You looked down at your feet and bit your lip before answering, "Well, my parents abuse me, I don't have friends so why not come here." 'Even though you scare me and threaten to kill me, I don't wanna be alone.' You thought soon after. Jack raised a brow, as if questioning if you lied or not. "Oh by the way, your friend messages me... Hacked maybe... It was on clever bot." You said since Jack kept eyeing you making you extremely squeamish. "Wait what? What did he say?" Jack asked as he blink in shock, had his friend been watching and yet to help? It made him mad. "Well... He asked how you are; and.. It wasn't long, I started getting scared since, I couldn't close the tab and-" you rambled off as you were still scared and it started t show. You were pale, your (e/c) orbs didn't shine, they covered in darkness. Your sweat was a cold stream here and there if I ran down your face. Your body trembled, you had yet to realize but Jack took notice the moment you started.

It hurt Jack, little did you know; Jack had many questions for you, yet didn't dare to ask. He was quite curious, since he could tell you did have some bravery.

"Did you see anyone else or anything else odd happen?" Jack suddenly asked causing you to look up. "Well, yeah. I think. I was walking late at night from seeing you, I had missed my bus." You started as you adjusted to sit criss cross, "A man in a suit, I didn't see his face but I ran off. It felt odd and all i knew was to run." "What time was it?" Jack asked, interested to see if you were kidding or not, let alone sensed something odd? "I-I don't know... like 9 maybe? There was no one else around." You mumbled out and looked at Jack who was leaning towards you. "You've came across 2 of my friends then. I would warn to run." Jack chuckled out but soon stopped seeing your look of fear, "I'm kidding." He soon told you as he sighed and leaned back against the wall.

You soon looked down before looking back at him. As you stared at him, you didn't realize, since the lack of eyes and his head being turned to the side, Jack was staring back at you. "M-Maybe since you can move I can bring a board game in? Or something- like cards so you have something to do... And give you a flashlight to see?" You started to ramble, again, in your head you thought anyone could be good if they tried, little did you know it would backfire.

Jack chuckled as he leaned forward towards you and hummed out softly, and in a sweet voice, "Can you scoot closer please?" "What why?" You ask as soon as you could and raised a brow as you looked at the killer. "Please (Y/n)." Jack sounded desperate, and as well as the way he said it, it made you feel a little bad. You sighed, knowing how stupid you are for doing it. You were- which you didn't know- within Jack's reach.

After silence of sitting across from Jack, he smiled warmly and leaned forward, just centimeters away from your face. Your face went bright red and when you were about to pull back, jack reach forwards and grabbed the collar of your shirt, keeping you in place. Your heart started to pound in your ears, as if you weren't pale enough, your color vanished. You held your breathe for some reason as well. Your body froze as Jack stayed very close to you. "Have you ever been kissed?" Jack asked as he let you go, causing you to fall back and groan in pain after your head hit the concrete. Your face still flushed red and your breathing was quickened after you finally took air in. "Well have you?" Jack asked as he leaned over you and smirked at your expression. "W-Well no." You whispered out softly and started at the ceiling of the cell. You realized there was lights, but you guessed they were broken.

"So you are a virgin as well?" Jack chuckled out darkly as his smirk widened. "You are a goddamn pervert!" You suddenly said loudly and bluntly. You should have moved back when he let go but you still had fear running though your vain. You were suddenly jerked towards Jack by him grabbing you ankles. You were met eye to eye with the killer as he loomed over your frail body. Your legs were placed on either side of him. Jack laughed as he seen your face grow hotter, your body stiffened under him. "Oh come on~. Don't tell me you've never been in this position." Jack teased as he leaned down near your face, causing you to turn your head. Jack leaned close to your skin, his breath ticking your neck before he pulled back; he grabbed your arm and pulled you with him so you sat on top of his lap.

Jack looked up at you, with a soft gaze. It did ease you, but you were none the less scare. "You see me yet don't scream. Am I not a monster to you?" Jack asked as his arms wrapped around your waist, his one hand trailing up your back but stopping mid way and dropped back down to your waist.

You both sat there for a long while, your gaze never leaving his as he seemed to just study you, from head to toe. Finally you let out a shaky breath and relaxed into his touch. 'If he wanted to hurt you, he would have done it...' You thought to yourself as you tilted your head and looked at him. 'Honestly for a killer as he claims, why did he touch you so gently? He could have killed you, choked you, done whatever, but he hasn't. Why?' Jack stared at your eyes and hummed out, "Has the fear left you so soon?" He chuckled out and tilted his head to mimic you. "Well... You, the way you look does not scare me, its the way you act." You said softly, your voice barley above a whisper. Jack blinked in surprise, had he actually found someone who did fear how he looked?