Chapter 34

~Jack P.O.V~

Jack sat in a plastic chair in front of a computer, staring at you. His heart pinged with both anger and joy. He hated seeing you sad but was happy since it has been days since he seen you.

"I miss you." Jack hummed out as he leaned towards the computer and rested his elbows on the cold counter.

"I miss you too. I wish you were here." You sighed out, your smile fading fast.

"I know baby-" Jack said but got cut off by a male office behind him.

"Times up Jack." The cop said sternly.

"Shit.. Well baby. I love you. I miss you, take care ok?"

"Ok. I love you too-"

'Beep'

The officer had walked up behind Jack and hung the video off.

"I said times up. Lets go." The officer said and grabbed Jack by the arm and yanked him up.

Jack sighed and complied with the officer and headed back to the main room, called the common room as he had heard. He honestly had no idea.

Jack sighed as he entered to the room full of people, Jack being the only one in a red shirt. He had almost gotten into many fights but didn't since, well, you.

Jack sighed as he though of your face, your puffy eyes, your red nose. It hurt him, let alone with what else he had been pulling off.

'One day' He thought, 'One more day and I'll be with you...'

Jack headed back to his room and semi-shut the door and walked over to his shitty bed and sat down. Looking up for a moment before digging at the side of his bed and pulled out a cell phone. Pure contraband but hey, whatever got him to you quicker.

He flipped the phone up and saw several messages.

J: Hey, are you ok? You got me worried.
J: Hello
J: Jack?
J: Baby?

Jack: yeah. Im fine.

J: Jeez, you had me worried they threw you into the hole again.

Jack: Why? Because i took 5-10 mins to take a shower?

J: No.. I just.. Whatever. Anywho, I have a huge surprise for you... Guess

Jack: What?

J: guess!

Jack: Food? Money? Extras?

J: No, keep guessing!

Jack: a way out today?

J: DING DING DING we have a winner!

Jack: how?

J: Well, we have Masky and Hoodie as your drivers.

Jack: seriously?

J: mhm! Thanks to them I can actually get you out today. The only difference is... The system...

Jack: what do you mean?

J: why aren't you happy?

Jack: I am. Just... Confused?

J: oh well, we have documents stating to get you except their system will say otherwise. They may allow it though.

Jack: oh yay!

J: Mhm! But for now stop texting. They should be there soon. I love you.

'This bitch' Jack laughed before snapping his phone in half, and again, and again before getting up to flush it down the toilet.

"Thank you for my one way ticket." Jack smiled as he walked back over to his bed and sat down.

'Now... The only thing I have to do still is... Leave her. God what will (Y/n) think? Will she be ok that I had done... Many... Things to get to her? Will she hate me? God if Jane shows her those photos... Imma be in a world of hell. I'll tell her before that happens so she knows it was just for this shit.' Jack started to think and eventually worry. He had met one girl who's eyes had no light, who's been so open yet so lonely. Jack worried if he had destroyed that relationship because of what he had done. Let alone, with his ex.

He stared to wonder about your fears, your hates. Everything he didn't know about you. He never talked about you much and now it made him worry a little more.

Soon a bell rang pulling Jack from his thoughts, followed by everyone retreating to their cells. After a few moments the lights shut off, except for a flashlight from the common room.

Soon a male officer, no older than 20 walked up to your cell and went to unlock it, but realized it was open and pushed it open. His brown hair covered his one eye and we'll, in the dark it was hard to make our features.

"Against the wall." He spoke out calmly to which Jack complied.

He stood up off the bed and walked over to the wall and placed his hands behind his back. The young officer walked up behind him and placed shackles on him and then down at his feet and then pulled him from the wall and to the door.

Jack sighed as he walked out seeing other officers and eventually he was lead out past many common rooms and eventually back to the booking area.

He got cuffed to the wall and forced to stand for an hour and from there to a department, where photos were taken once more. After about an hour or so after everything he got brought to the one thing he begged to see. The truck that was to transport him.

He got pushed in, harshly but he didn't care. The cuffs that we once wore were replaced with the things that cuffed him to the bench he sat on.

The doors slammed shit and a few minutes went by before the car took off. Jack hummed softly as they drove for about an hour before pulling off to a bumpy road.

Jack started to smile at the thought of you and also repetitively hitting is head and falling on his ass with each bump.