chapter 33

You were dragged to a mall. An actual mall within this hell. Great. You rolled your eyes as you walked along side I'm Jeff. He was going on and on about the clothes to wear, what tactics to learn.

Honestly you just planned to run. Jeff was just going on and on about how it won't work and how you will be killed. God damn man. Fucking relax.

You finally had enough and shoved Jeff, glaring at him. "Ok i get it!" You shouted at him, "don't get killed and run like hell!"

"No! You aren't listening!" Jeff shit back and started to repeat everything. You groaned loudly.

"I told you, running won't always help you!" Jeff crossed his arms over his chest as he stared down at you, "Everyone here and especially Jack is counting on you."

"I... Know..." You groaned out and turned on your heals, trying to get away from the rambling paper.

Jeff walked behind you, lecturing you the whole time. You knew you had to learn how to defend yourself. You didn't want to kill anyone, yet everyone had been telling you. Especially Jeff.

"Just stop ok?" You sighed out heavily, allowing your head to drop down. You looked at your shoes and wondered aloud, "if I was never like you, what makes you think i can act like you?"

Jeff stared at you for A moment, opening his mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Im not a killer. I never was!" You looked up to Jeff who stared to you as if you were joking.

"In not you. I dont have a tragic look, I didn't die. I am human. I am me. I don't want to do this. I don't. Yes I've fallen for some random killer, yes I am here around many of them. I don't want to be here. I don't. " You said sternly.

"And? You done?" Jeff said and tilted his head and laughed, "You are correct. You are human, but anyone can change."

Your expression fell to a sorrowful one. You shook your head and looked down to the plate of food, making your stomach turn.

"We are killers, normally hiding here. Thanks to ms. P that is. You think we asked for this?" Jeff questioned.

"Jeff... You all snapped and went crazy! I haven't!" You stood up, turning and leaving the area. You headed out doors and took off in a sprint.

'Run'

You ran and ran, your legs felt like jello and your lungs burned like no tomorrow. You wanted to get away. You wanted to be up on earth. Not in literal hell.

After what felt like hours you were near the well, warm streams fell from your eyes as you started to break.

You weren't no killer, you are human. You are you. A sweet, calm, caring person. No one could change that.

You closed your eyes, turning and leaning against the well, soon sliding down its cold surface and cried. You cried and cried, letting out all feeling you kept in for so long.

By the time you finished crying, you looked to the dark sky and sighed.

"I knew I'd find you here." A voice spoke out from behind you, followed by footsteps coming up besides you.

"Go away Jeff." You said and pulled your knees to your chest, bringing your arms up to pull you closer to your self  and buried your face down into your arms.

You heard a sigh, followed by a warmth to your right side.

"I know, (Y/n). I know. You are hurt, scared, worried. Whatever the hell else you feel. I'll... I'll figure things out." Jeff said as he wrapped an arm around you.

"Yes you may need to fight, I won't teach you anything more. No knifes, anything. Epically once you tell Jack, I'm fucked." Jeff laughed softly, "He already wants my head since he called and I had lost you."

"Good." You muffled out though your arms. Followed by a sharp shove and it knocking you over, but keeping yourself still in the same position.

"Dude. Stop." Jeff said and started to pull at your leg, "Let go of yourself." Jeff started to fight you to get you to un-ball yourself.

You struggled to keep yourself together, Jeff continued to yank at you and eventually stopped since his phone started to ring.

"Hello?" You heard Jeff speak, "Yes. Yes, Jack."

You could hear from the phone Jack telling at Jeff.

"Dude, imma put you on speaker." Jeff said followed by Jack.

"YOU LOST HER, FOUND HER, IS SHE EVEN OK?! WHY WOULD YOU LET HER RUN OFF? WHY NOT FUCKING LISTEN TO WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING HER TO TWELL YOU DUMB FUCKS?!" Jack screamed to which Jeff sighed.

"Where is my baby?" Jack asked with anger lacing his voice like no tomorrow.

"Next to me, listening to you scream." Jeff said as he crossed his arms.

You sat up, your eyes puffy and red along with your nose still red.

"You look like shit." Jeff laughed to which you glared at him.

"Hey, you got a video app?" Jack asked.

"Yes, why?" Jeff questioned.

"Is it the same name?" Jack asked to which Jeff hummed a yes.

"Give me two seconds." Jack said and hung up. A few minutes went by and Jeff's phone rang again.

Jeff moved his phone so he was out of screen, "Hello?" He said as he answered.

"Hello!" Jack smiled, your eyes perked to the phone and saw Jack. How you've longed to be with him again.

"Jack!" You said loudly as you grabbed Jeff's phone from him. Jack's 'eyes' lit up at the sight of you.

"Oh look at you," Jack cooed out followed by a chuckle, which soon fell to a angry look, "Have you been crying?"

"No." You said as you started to move your face out of view.

"Who made you cry." Jack's voice snarled with anger.

"Myself." You replied.

"Let me guess, Jeff did." Jack sighed, "Let me see you."

You repositioned the camera to show you to which Jack chuckled warmly. Jeff rolled his eyes and leaned against the well, knowing it was going to be a long conversation.

"Don't worry baby, I'll get him back for you." Jack said sweetly.