Chapter 21

~A/N~

I LOVE YALLS COMMENTS!!!

~~~~~~~

You looked over and seen Brian standing there like surprise.

Jack got up and rushed to go hug Brian but got pulled back by his chain, it didn't even dare reach the door. Jack frowned but Brian laughed and stepped over to him and hugged him, soon after the hug ended, Brian went and closed the door but leaving it open a little bit.

"Take the phone out." Brian said and you did, you place it on the ground and before you knew it, the cameras I the room shut down and a green thing scanned the room quickly.

"I thought that was a camera." You blinded watching as it scanned the room slowly, top to bottom.

"Well, that was a lie." Brian laughed.

Soon after the scan was complete a Link looking dude hologram formed from the phone. "Cameras are disabled, nit for long sadly but I got a good lay out of this floor."

You stared at this, link in front of you and tilted your head, soon swiping your hand though it, messing up the picture of Link.

"Can you not?" The link growled out as he looked at you. You looked up at him and blinked noticing he was a perfect copy of Link, just he had black eyes and red pupils, along with blood streaming like tears from his eyes.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that!" Jack barked at him as he shook his head.

"Nice time see you too, Jack. Also, if it wasn't for me you will still be here." Link shot back.

"Ben, just, stop." Brian sighed as he shook his head and walked across the room to Jack's bed and sat down.

You realized this was the man who hacked your computer and was the tech of the group. He looked like a child though...

"Fine, now, I have a nice layout. All I need to do is make key copies to all rooms and/or chains... Which honestly y'all gonna have to pick them because I cannot get into other rooms." Ben rambled on about the plan, then he turned to you, "Are you OK to be bait?" 

"I don't-" you started to say but Jack cut you off quickly, "No she isn't. I told her to tell you fuckers to keep her out of this."

"Ohhh E.J caught feeling!" Ben cooed as he laughed and turned to him, "what do you think Slender man will say?"

"Who?" You questioned quickly hearing the name, you knew that was a urban legend from years and years ago, but didn't expect it to be real.

"Tall, faceless man in a suit. Ring a bell?" Ben said through gritted teeth as he turned back to you.

"Ben." Jack growled to Ben since he was getting pissy with you.

"Dude you chose the most... Weak girl ever!" Ben laughed and looked at Jack, "For real! She is adopted, abused, daily may I add. She has the IQ of a pigeon. She fell for you. She is a total fuck up. She is out of your league and what would Jane say?"

"She can go fuck her self. She should have never cheated." Jack shot back and glared at Ben, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Dude... Look at her! She is beaten to a pulp! She can't fight back, she can barley even lift 100 pounds, she is a weak girl." Ben kept arguing back.

"And? Neither can you!" Jack and Ben argued.

You eventually zoned out and started to thing again, maybe they are right. I am the weakest if them all... What am I to do? You continued to question a lot, let alone if you were adopted.

"Ben. What happened to my birth parents?" You questioned. "What?" Ben stopped arguing and looked at you, confusion written all over his face. "My birth... Parents..." You repeated.

"Oh... Uh." Ben looked away, his hologram was typing in the air which you assumed he was just looking on his computer.

"Car crash, for your mom that is. Your dad is... In jail for murder of your mom and attempted of you." Ben spoke nonchalant, "Your dad is more of a badass that you."

"Are... You serious?" You asked as you soon stood up.

"Yes." Ben hummed and looked back to Jack, "As I was saying."

"No... Can you all step out for a moment, please?" Jack sighed out and soon after he looked at you.

"Sure," Brian yawned and got up, stretching out his arms, "Just me and Ben?" Jack nodded and Brian walked over to the phone and picked it up, Ben disappeared and the cell cameras came back on. Brian stepped out side the door and leaned against the wall.

"Come here." Jack said as he held his arms open for a hug, "You know you want one." He hummed out and smiled warmly after.

You looked to Jack and seen his worried expression. You knew he knew you were upset. Highly at that.

You sighed and walked over to Jack and allowed him to hug you tightly, you barley hugged back.

"Hey, don't be so sad." Jack hummed out softly as he started to rub your back gently, "Ben doesn't know what he's talking about."

"That's the thing..." You said and pushed Jack away and started at his non exist eyes, "He is, I cant fight, I just found out I'm adopted. I fell for a crazed killer, I'm fatter than hell... I... I can't do anything right."

Jack laughed softly as he stepped back a little and you quickly looked away. Jack smiled as he gently cupped you chin in his hand and made you look up at him, "Stop saying that, you can do things right you just aren't in he right mind set." Jack said warmly as he tilted his head to the side, his brown hair following and sat perfectly.

"Let alone, beautiful, you don't see what I see." He said and leaned down, gently kissing you softy on the lips. Jack's lips were chapped and yet, it felt nice against your soft ones. The kiss lasted a meer moment before he pulled away and looked at your with a loving gaze.

You on the other hand stood frozen in place, face red as a cherry and your heart pounded within you chest. You never had been kissed, let alone, by a killer.

"(Y/n)?" Jack chuckled softy he stepped back and waved his hand I'm front of your face. "Oh no I broke her." Jack laughed as you still stood frozen.