Chapter 30

Jeff, Ben, and you had finished up at the cafe, paid and were heading to the nearest ATM.

"So what are we doing after this?" You hummed, as you followed behind Ben and Jeff. Your arms were behind your back and your hands intertwined with one another. 

"Well Jeff is getting a hold of apartment complexes to get an apartment today, hopefully moving in soon since it is the beginning of the month, around their rent day." Ben said as he turned down a street and within view was a bank, "And then get boxes, go home, pack and leave. Oh shit I can get a car too!"

Ben did a mini dance as he walked and soon turned to the walk up ATM and pulled out his phone, doing some weird thing and placed it against the arm phone reader and then it asked him for the pin, Ben typed it in, looking at his phone the whole time and then went and pulled out the max of 1,000. He did this not only once, but until the machine couldn't any more. Then moved to the one besides it, did the same thing two more times. Ben handed you a lot of the cash and the rest he got himself before walking in and you followed Ben, Jeff stayed behind making calls.

"Oh, Ben. Nice to see you." The lady at the font desk hummed happily, she had black horns protruding from the sides of her head, her skin was a wine red, other than her pink hair, she looked as normal as you. Her eyebrows were slim and her round black eyes complemented her ovular face. Her nose was slim as her pink lips.

"Came to deposit... Woah." The lady blinked as Ben and you dumped the cash on the desk.

"I also wanted to add another person to the account." Ben smiled up at the lady who was still in shock.

"Uh... Yeah. Do you have papers?" She turned to you to which you raised a brow.

"Its in the system already." Ben shot back and to which the lady looked confused and turned to her computer and typed away before blinking, "I see... OK. Let me get the money counter and I'll add it all to the three accounts, splitting it and getting miss (L/n) her card. Sound good?" Ben nodded in agreement as the lady walked away and soon came back with three money counters and started to stack the money.

You ended up turning around and looked around the small building. It was a royal blue carpet with light blue walls to match. The counter bases were a light gray with the counter bring white. The rest of the place was just like any normal bank.

You turned back around to see she was just finishing up and had just placed your card down and slid it to you.

"And that is it! 100,000 per person." The lady smiled and turned back to Ben, "Anything else?"

Ben shook his head as he grabbed your card and handed it to you, which you took and placed it in your front jeans pocket. You both turned to head out, the lady bidding you two fair well, Ben didn't respond, you told her to have a great day.

Jeff stood out side talking on the phone, loudly, "I'll give her the phone when she comes out!" It sounded as if he was in an argument.

Ben walked up giving Jeff a confused look as he bought his hand up and made the what pose.

"Oh here she is now." Jeff turned to you, shoving the phone within your hands. You gave Jeff a puzzled expression as you brought the phone up to your ear, "Hello?" You questioned into the phone.

"(Y/n)?" A filimar voice rang though the phone.

"Speaking." You hummed back and couldn't recognize the voice.

"Baby? Oh god you are OK! I tried to call your cell, it was off, I got scared!" You realized it was Jack, and you were amazed.

"Jack? How the hell did you get my number? And yes, it would be off by now... My parents kicked me off the plan probably." You sighed out and smiled softly, you missed him badly.

"Baby, god I miss you. And... A few friends. You better give me your number when you get a new phone. Are they treating you good?" Jack hummed happily though the phone, sorry laced his voice.

"Yes, Jack." You laughed softly and turned to Ben and Jeff who were chatting away, "They are dumbasses, ya know?"

"Heard that!" Jeff shit back and returned to chatting with Ben about the new apartment.

Jack chuckled on the other end, "Yeah I do. But now, the cat should be better."

You raised a brow, "The cat should be better?" You repeated.

"Yes, the cat, shes out am I correct?" Jack kept it short and sweet, confusing as well.

"Oh..." You Realized he met the plan and you, "Not yet, baby." You laughed softly.

"Damn. I want her gone when I get out." Jack laughed, "Man I need you. Its been lonely with out you this past week."

"Week?" You beamed, "Its... Its been..."

"A week, feels like a month huh?" Jack laughed once more, "Well, baby I gotta go, times up. I love you."

"Oh... I love you too. Bye Jack, be safe." You grew sad quickly.

"I will baby, you better stay safe too. Especially with your attitude" Jack laughed whole hearted, "Bye, I love you."

You couldn't tell him it back again before the phone hung up and you pulled it away from your ear, looking at the number before it disappeared and you frowned, sighing sadly.

"Did I hear 'i love you too'? And 'baby'?" Jeff chimed in, laughing as he walked up to you, his hands stuffed in his hoodie pocket.

"I... Didn't actually think you two were a thing." Ben chuckled as he tilted his head, his had on his hip.

"Shut up." You blushed and shook your head, holding Jeff's phone out to him, which he gladly took.

............................
A/N:
I am feeling better! Not 100% but way better. I was sick for almost 2 weeks. Blah. Anyways I will return to updating! Thank you all for everything!!!!